Topic: "Do we have a tag for that" thread

darryus said:
What kind of bolt? Like a crossbow bolt, or the fastener, or the kind of bolt in a bolt-action gun, or a bolt of cloth? There's lots of objects called "bolt".

I mean the fastener. All those other objects could probably be handled pretty easily...crossbow_bolt, bolt_of_fabric, and I doubt we would bother tagging that specific part of a gun...so I guess we'll just go with bolt_(object).

FurLurker said:
Is there a tag for "animations" that are just 1 frame change or making you think that the image/character featured is fully animated but its actually just an element of it thats "animated"? and should it replace the animated tag? or is this just a silly idea?

Isn't that just called lazy_animation? *rimshot*

But there is actually a word for this: cinemagraph. It means "still photographs in which a minor and repeated movement occurs". It doesn't seem like it's used as a tag around here, but maybe we could start using it.

Now that that's taken care of...the real reason I came here! A few times I have seen images where the character is basically pushing an object out of their ass, not shit, but like a dildo or something...is there a tag for that? I just think anal_insertion doesn't really cut it because they're not inserting it, it's actually kind of the opposite, and many times the object is airborne...flying out of their ass...so it isn't even inserted at that time either.

Updated by anonymous