Topic: [e621 Code of Conduct] Official changes, questions and answers

SnowWolf

Former Staff

Heuvadoches said:
Especially the "creepy comments" rule. This is an adult website, supposedly populated by adults. But some insist on being treated like children with a superiority complex.

/rant off.

Honey.

You have NO IDEA what people were posting because we started putting in the creepy comment rule.

the comments section were an endless war between people verbally masturbating themselves as they think about yiffing the fox, and other people trying to appreciate the art and discuss it like adults.

And then there were the roleplayers.

... There were several people who devotedly commented on every picture, all sorts of lewd and unpleasant things. Ain't nothing like looking at a pin up, then scrolling down to read a graphic description about how someone wants to **** that ***** until ***** **** *********

And when I say verbally masturbate, I mean it. I am positive that some of these people were getting off on commenting. I don't want to take unwilling part in someone else's jerk off session. (seriously, when you take your fetish out in public, you're forcing everyone else to participate, and that isn't okay.)

Updated by anonymous