Topic: Discussing tricky tag problems

As long as all these topics about tagging are on top of the forum, I thought it'd be a good time to bring up some problems I've noticed but don't know how to solve for discussion. Add more if you've got any.

1. high_heels -> shoes
This is an implication we've got currently, but boots and sandals can also be high-heeled. The high_heeled_boots tag is rarely used, and high_heeled_sandals doesn't exist. Mostly we've got people tagging high_heels on everything, and getting the shoes tag all over the place. Just undoing the implication would create a giant project to go through and remove all those shoes tags manually though.

2. leggings
Just this tag by itself. The wiki defines leggings as a kind of stretch pants, (Makes sense to me, that's how I understand the term.) but the overwhelming majority of leggings tags on the site are on images that should probably be tagged stockings instead. Again, fixing this is probably a giant project no matter how it gets done. Also a question, what distinction could be made between leggings and yoga_pants? Or other kinds of stretch pants for that matter?

3. cheshire_cat -> alice_in_wonderland
This implication would make sense to me, except that cheshire_cat is a species tag. I feel like if a character is A cheshire cat, but not THE cheshire cat, it shouldn't get the alice_in_wonderland tag. post #1651634 for example. I didn't add the cheshire_cat tag here because I didn't want the alice_in_wonderland tag to land, but she does look like a cheshire cat to me. It's a fairly small tag, so not too hard to clean up if the implication gets undone, but any other thoughts? It could also be hard to tell sometimes if a character is just a random cheshire, or the artist's unique take on the Alice character.

Updated by NotMeNotYou