Topic: Naming Living_machines what they are

Frankly, considering we go out of our way to make sure that animals get tagged properly I don't find this to be all that much of an issue. I'd say we let the people that know how to do it... ya know.. do it.

Heavens know I'm no zoologist so, for example, CCoyote's current avatar, to me, could be a fox, it could be a wolf, it could be really all sorts of canine, yet it's a coyote. Someone knows that and is able to recognize that.

It goes the same for the "red pandas" that are purple and could just as easily be a raccoon to me. When the markings and colorings are off some people know enough about certain things to tag them correctly. If it's a *living aircraft* then I say we let those who know what it is tag it, if it's *just* an aircraft then we don't bother or maybe we should considering we get things like plush toys being tagged with the correct species, too. I don't know.

Eh, regardless. The point I'm trying to make is that tagging these aircraft, at the very least the living ones, makes just as much sense as tagging the various specific animal species.

Updated by anonymous