Topic: To remove confusion from generic cat, should it be "domestic_cat"?

This has been discussed several times before, but I want to bring it up again: I feel, to remove any confusion with tagging, that cat should alias to domestic_cat.

Many users often tag cat for images involving wild cats, or general felines. However, I feel this distinction would help curve mistakes like this and make it easier to comprehend and tag for users. With this in mind, tags implicated to cat shall be moved over to implicate domestic_cat instead.

Semi related: I also propose that maybe we have a pantherid feline subtag, for the "big cats". Would be very helpful in filtering/finding specific types of felids and their general body structure and visual appearance. Would contain the large big cats, tigers, lions, etc. This is just a minor suggestion tho, so feel free to disregard. My main focus here is the domestic_cat tag

Related implications

Related aliases

1 This has been discussed before, but for quite a few people it's easy to confuse sphinx (the mythological creature) with the sphynx (hairless cat). Ergo, a disambig page would probably be helpful, while sphinx_(species) and sphinx_cat become the used, easier to understand tags.

Optional pantherid stuff

Related pantherid implications

Related pantherid aliases

Updated