Topic: PSA: How to report bad behavior

darryus said:
It was borderline if the dude would have gotten a record for the comment in the first place, it's 77 days after the comment was made and the user who left this comment has since not made any similar comments, leaving even less of a reason for the admins to punish the guy.

And to be fair, the only reason you saw the comment in the fist place was because you were digging around long deleted posts which you had taken down, in order to find comments specifically to get mad at them.

Honestly, if anyone was harassing it'd be you, since it was you who followed people you disagreed with to a completely separate unrelated post they made just to be a dick for no reason, so hold your tongue.

darryus said:
It was borderline if the dude would have gotten a record for the comment in the first place, it's 77 days after the comment was made and the user who left this comment has since not made any similar comments, leaving even less of a reason for the admins to punish the guy.

And to be fair, the only reason you saw the comment in the fist place was because you were digging around long deleted posts which you had taken down, in order to find comments specifically to get mad at them.

Honestly, if anyone was harassing it'd be you, since it was you who followed people you disagreed with to a completely separate unrelated post they made just to be a dick for no reason, so hold your tongue.

In other words, the guy got away with being an asshole out of sheer luck cause I didn't see it two months prior, and nothing is being done about it.

I'm not on this site every single day to see every comment made from posts I've uploaded, and the only reason that one avoided my eyes was because of it being a deleted post comment.

Don't try and blame this on me when I'm the one trying to set things right. That Cad751 guy was the one making some snide comment on one of my posts, so I returned the favor...but nice try trying to change the subject.

(Updated)

And now the power abusing Admin Ratte is resorting to name calling and threats. Pathetic.~

Updated by anonymous