Topic: "Do we have a tag for that" thread

SnowWolf

Former Staff

Genjar said:
It's funny how that goes, those cover less than regular bras but nonetheless do seem more acceptable in public.

Gotta police them bodies, y'know? *grumbles*

Bras that show off cleavage are known as balconette, but we don't have a tag for that. They're just mixed in bra.

I don't think there's any specific name for bras that are meant for public use. Sports bra and bra top both cover more, so not applicable to those two.

Bandeau is basically a single strip of cloth draped over the breasts. If there's separate cups, it doesn't apply. Strapless bra might work, though those aren't usually meant to be worn in public.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedlah <-- That's the name for the belly dancing outfit in general, but I dion't think it applies here.

harem_outfit kinda applies here, but also not.

Dunno what to do here in general -- this is one of those places where we should probably find a name to single that look out, but I dunno.

it's nto just bras though -- bikinis too. Maybe we should go for Strapless_bikini_top? In most cases, bikinis and bras are relatively identical, and most of the images I see of a strapless top like that, the top APPEARS to be outerwear, rather than a bra.

Updated by anonymous