Topic: [1.11] Material e621

Material e621 Version 1.5 went live minutes ago. Come check it out and make sure to read the change log above.

Nexten said:
Hi, I have to say that this is a really good job! One thing that I would like to want on the page would be the possibility to choose the page you want more than the infinite scrolling. Thank you for making this and sorry for my english.

Thanks. I have added pagination, but it has some limitations. Choosing pages is really difficult because the e621 API doesn't provide a maximum page number for a given query. This means that you can only go forward one page at a time.
You can enable pagination in settings > loading > pagination.

Untamed said:
>infinite scrolling
pls no
That's memory killer for sure

You're right, infinite scrolling has some performance drawbacks. The memory isn't the only limiting factor. A page with ~1000 posts with "force full resolution images" might only use 2000MB of memory but scrolling already starts to lag a bit, which is likely caused by the CPU.
The framework I am using (Vue) rerenders the whole list of posts when new posts are fetched. There are libraries that enable me to only render visible posts, but they don't work well with the current layout, especially masonry.
You can enable pagination in settings > loading > pagination.

OmegaUmbra said:
Great job!

Is there a way to import blacklists from e6?

You can now paste your e621 blacklist in the blacklist dialog. All metatags except "rating:" and multiple tags per row are not supported (trailing tags will be removed).

DiceLovesBeingBlown said:
Will this client ever have a bulk upload feature in the future?

You may want to have a look at settings > other > experimental features > top right > login > top right again > bulk uploader. It's pretty self-explanatory. Fields starting with "master" are added to every post. Clicking on a row in the table shows a preview of all entered data. You can upload all posts in the table using the proxy you chose when logging in by clicking submit. I will probably add nicer success dialog later.

Updated by anonymous