Topic: "Do we have a tag for that" thread

siikaprinssi said:
https://e621.net/forum/show/242351
it was especially made for tagging character's physical features that prove that the character has transitioned. trans pride flags are irrelevant because how you are gonna know that the character is not for example just an ally showing their support with trans pride merchandise or someone wearing their trans friend's jacket with trans pride patch sewn on it?

also the super gay tag is not for signifying that character is gay. its a joke tag. and gay pride is not for signifying that character is gay either, its for signifying that the image contains gay pride related stuff.

Ah ok, I thought super_gay was a name for general effeminate gay characters, just with a toungue-in-cheek name.

At least we have the trans pride related tags to indicate content involving transgender pride filled content, but to me personally I still feel visibly_trans could sometimes apply with trans pride content in context together with a character, but I suppose that's just me tho, and though I personally disagree rules are rules.

If combined with certain anatomy and physical attributes, tho, like scars and the like, I do feel it can apply in that context considering the also physical, visual related evidence for it

Updated by anonymous