Post in forum #225049 - "Do we have a tag for that" thread

Dyrone said:
Also another thing I've been wondering for a while, and maybe this is getting too specific, but is there a name for this:

2018 anthro bandanna blue_eyes blush bodily_fluids clothed clothing drooling freckles hands_on_cheeks inkyfrog male mask michelangelo_(tmnt) partially_colored reptile saliva scalie shell simple_background solo sparkling_eyes teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles teeth turtle white_background

Rating: Safe
Score: 1
Date: December 16, 2018

It's just drooling, but it's a stylized version where it's like the drool is drawn as part of the mouth. See this a lot in anime and other "cute" pictures. Kinda reminds me of the of the drooling version of this cute_fangs.

You're probably looking for torogao. Similar to the ahegao, but MUCH less extreme, and compared to ahegao it is often used more in non-sexual situations. This including things like drooling over food or drooling in amazement over something cool.