Topic: Jagyouare/FagJag - What Gives?

Anyone noticed how this artist seemed to just disappear overnight? Sure, they’ve disappeared and came back in the past but this time around, seems like they’re gone for good.

I’ve always found e621 to be a great site to use as a metaphorical backdoor to get into “disabled” accounts since almost every post has an FA source link, yet the ones on Jagyouare’s gallery are a bust now. Which means the FA posts themselves have been removed and that’s concerning.

I don’t know why they decided to do this, but I can’t be the only one who’s annoyed by this. There’s no arguing that an artist on FA disabling their account is a dick move, especially for artists like Jagyouare/FagJag whose art, to my knowledge, has little to no backups outside of the handful e621 has managed to preserve.

We shouldn’t have to put up with this, or at the very least, we deserve answers as to why they deleted their FA gallery.

And if anyone has any art from them not posted here, feel free to post it right away. Who knows when/if they’re ever coming back…

Updated by Versperus