Topic: Tag Implication: mustela -> mustelid

Implicating mustela → mustelid
Link to implication

Reason:

Mustela, also known as "weasels", are a genus of mustelid

God this is long. Apologies beforehand for any errors

Related mustelid implications

Related mustelid aliases

1 Not an actually species, though fictional character Sticks is called one. Most likely she's referred to as just a badger who happens to live in the jungle, not a separate species, as she's a generic badger in design and not a specific species. For this, it might be good to just alias it to plain badger.

2 To avoid any confusion with the japanese_badger, I suggested its other name instead.

3 Vague term. Could refer to the fisher mustelid (also known as the "fisher cat"), the kingfisher bird, fishermen, the act of fishing, various character names, fisher-price... etc etc.

4 Would be best to alias the entirety of the original sable tag to sable_(marten) FIRST, and then create the sable disambiguation alias. Sable is a character from animal crossing, a species of antelope, and several other character's names.

5 I mainly suggested this because most usage of the term ferret is referring to the domesticated ferret, similar to the usage of "cat". However, if this isn't agreed upon, I could also see both the common and domestic ferret implying the base "ferret" tag, which in itself implies mustela.

Updated by Ratte