Post in forum #225049 - "Do we have a tag for that" thread

Is there a tag for this gesture used when telling someone to be quiet? There's hushing but it is only used on 14 or so images.

anthro bottomwear brown_eyes brown_fur bulge clothing disney felid finger_to_lips fur hi_res hushing jeck looking_at_viewer male mammal muscular muscular_male orange_fur pantherine police shorts simple_background solo standing tiger tiger_dancer_(zootopia) underwear undressing uniform white_fur zootopia zootopia_shorts

Rating: Questionable
Score: 14
User: Damien-The-Red-Panda
Date: September 04, 2016