Noobie over here need help with searches xd

In category: Tag/Wiki Projects and Questions

I'm pretty new here so need a little help with searches xd

Is there a way you can search specific tags combined without any others?

Like for example I'm trying to search for anything that is Bunny X Wolf yiff but I keep getting either wolf only, bunny only, or yiff that has one of the two but with other species

I'm confused- ;w;


JeWeL_FuCkBeAcH said:
I'm pretty new here so need a little help with searches xd

Is there a way you can search specific tags combined without any others?

Like for example I'm trying to search for anything that is Bunny X Wolf yiff but I keep getting either wolf only, bunny only, or yiff that has one of the two but with other species

I'm confused- ;w;

There are ways to do it. For example, adding the tag predator/prey usually excludes wolf/wolf and rabbit/rabbit interactions, since rabbits are herbivores and I don't recall any wolf species preying on other, smaller wolf species. Not all images depicting a rabbit and wolf interacting sexually use the predator/prey tag, but it does a good enough job.

The duo tag also makes sure that only two characters appear, thereby excluding all other species.


You can either use the speciestags metatag with a number that is only high enough for the species tags implied by both rabbit and wolf (speciestags:7 rabbit wolf, but this'll exclude images that have any extra tags that are more specific) or just search rabbit wolf ~duo ~duo_focus to get images that are likely to have a rabbit/wolf pairing.


Thanks guys. The predator/prey one I'm getting more Zootopia Nick X Judy but I am getting some god rabbit/wolf ones and the species tags works a bit better

Thanks again ^w^


JeWeL_FuCkBeAcH said:
Thanks guys. The predator/prey one I'm getting more Zootopia Nick X Judy but I am getting some god rabbit/wolf ones and the species tags works a bit better

Thanks again ^w^

if you don't like nick and judy you can add -zootopia to hide all posts with the zootopia tag


MyNameIsOver20charac said:
if you don't like nick and judy you can add -zootopia to hide all posts with the zootopia tag

Ohhh I didn't know about that one. Thanks xD Also up to how many tags can we use including the - ones? Some people have been saying we can only use like 2 tags and I was just wondering ;w;


JeWeL_FuCkBeAcH said:
Ohhh I didn't know about that one. Thanks xD Also up to how many tags can we use including the - ones? Some people have been saying we can only use like 2 tags and I was just wondering ;w;

I BELIEVE you can do about 6. :)

You might wanna check out the cheatsheet for more searching tips.

If you want to up your search game and 6 tags isn't quite enough: if you go over here You can have access to your blacklist. the blacklist will basically hide any tags you put on it.

So if you put zootopia on your blacklist, you'll never see any zootopia pictures.

put each entry on a new line! You can read more about it over here

Most people use it to hide stuff they don't ever want to see -- but some people use it to help refine their search results, and jsut delete stuff they don't mind seeing most of the time later :)