Tag Alias: marrowsoup -> murkbone

In category: Tag Alias and Implication Suggestions

Aliasing marrowsoupmurkbone
Link to alias

Reason:

murkbone posts their NSFW as marrowsoup, but as there's no links in the Twitter profiles of either account connecting the two, uploaders may get confused and believe marrowsoup to be a different artist.


If the artist does not connect them at all, then don't connect them unless you get them to agree with it themselves.


Furrin_Gok said:
If the artist does not connect them at all, then don't connect them unless you get them to agree with it themselves.

nah, by default multiple artist tags get aliased to one regardless of how artist uses the aliases. they gotta especially request to have the tags kept separate if thats what they want


Ruikuli said:
nah, by default multiple artist tags get aliased to one regardless of how artist uses the aliases. they gotta especially request to have the tags kept separate if thats what they want

Linking SFW to NSFW accounts without artists permission sounds like a great way of making them go full DNP.


MyNameIsOver20charac said:
Linking SFW to NSFW accounts without artists permission sounds like a great way of making them go full DNP.

that is literally a standard procedure and happens all the time? i havent seen anyone ever go dnp for that, and i have been here for years and i spend a lot time lurking takedowns and other stuff


Ruikuli said:
that is literally a standard procedure and happens all the time? i havent seen anyone ever go dnp for that, and i have been here for years and i spend a lot time lurking takedowns and other stuff

Huh. It just feels a bit disrespectfull, but I guess it's fine then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯