Topic: why does human only get removed

Versperus said:
I bet you also call ford not making camaros an excuse because GM makes camaros, so ford should to. You're belligerent and continuing this conversation will garnish me nothing.

That comparison wasn't apt at all. If e6 were producing furry art, sure, that'd be one thing. However, it's collecting art for the convenience of its users. It would just be even more convenient if its users and its staff didn't have to filter out a specific type of art on top of things like artist DNP requests, illegal stuff, and IRL art.

Finally, you can't just say that I'm belligerent as I haven't shown any sign of being remotely hostile. You're welcome to excuse yourself from the conversation at any time, of course. Even welcome to do so unannounced, that's perfectly fine. However, attempting to attack my character in such a way when I've been nothing other than civil, yet steadfast, in my opinions and ideas is wholly inappropriate.

If you have nothing else to say, that's fine, yet it doesn't do you any credit to pile clearly false accusations upon someone as a final retort to me not being swayed by your argument.

Updated by anonymous