Topic: [Feature] "Borderline approval" flag for Janitors and up

SnowWolf said:

It really is weird. it took us even longer before and yet now...?

Yeah, but now pending actually makes a difference. People know that 'my post has been pending for 20 days, and it's probably gonna pend for another 10 days, meaning it will get deleted aaaaaaaaa'.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but a lot of people seem to upload a handfull of posts during their entire time at e6. These people are not what I call artists; they don't care about quality. They don't care about artistic improvement. They only care that 'TIS MAH FURSONA DONUT STEEL!!', so if those posts pend to the end of times... so what? People can see them, and with that, the uploader's furry ego is happy.

With this in consideration, I don't think it's wierd that there are more people complaining about their posts being auto-deleted than there were people complaining about being deadlocked by pending images. A true artist that gets told that their art 'does not meet quality standards' thinks 'oh, hmm how can I do this better?' If your first reaction is 'that's subjective fuck you janitors' *angry furry noices* then you're not are not an artist, and your work does not belong here. Ever.

What you did was good, those forever pending images should not have been here in the first place, and if that upsets a bunch of furry egos, then so be it.

Updated by anonymous