Topic: Find The Artist/Source/Image Request Thread

Pupslut said:
Ah, I didn't realise penis_shot was a tag, and it gives all the ones I linked and a few more, two pages. Though no green ones.

I just looked through all 39 pages of:
penis tagcount:<15

and didn't find it either, I thought if it was tagged badly, or with it being just a disembodied penis, then it wouldn't have many tags

Also searched:
penis tagcount:15 -feral -anthro
penis tagcount:16 -feral -anthro
penis tagcount:17 -feral -anthro

and still nothing, though I did notice that despite having "-feral -anthro" in the search, half of the images were still anthros, which hadn't been tagged.

I'm guessing there isn't, but is there a quick way to add tags to posts, like just being able to click on the image to add an "anthro" tag? I'd like to help tag them but it'd take a hell of a long time to do it one by one.

If there isn't, I could try making a quick script/program to do something similar. Maybe check the clipboard (where copy/paste things get saved) for changes, then when it detects a url it can add the anthro tag through the api, or something like that. Then I could just use a macro to right click and "copy link location" and it'd be a quick image tagger..

Yeah its kinda frustrating that I cant find it, it was very well made and a high quality shot. I might have seen it on twitter or something

Updated by anonymous