Topic: Rope harness tag?

SnowWolf said:
e621 is over a decade old.

Oh, I understand that. And I remember that argument about actually. They also argued with me that "bondage" in BDSM mean being bound, not being _dependant_, _subservient_. "Bondage and domination", being subservient or dominant. Note bene, while we'd started to use "bondage" as description of restraints out of tradition, and subject may be considered being _dependant_ on his/her circumstances in that case, it's a separate semantic meaning from one used in BDSM.

About that implication that might be an old info or mix up with aimage site site which shamelessly datamined e621, I just got used to fact that it was athing, apologies. I was on e621 since 2008-2010, before even creating account or drawing something. And was really spotty around here for last six years, maybe only peeking randomly.

Even then I offered an extension to tag system, though, as I not sure how it implemented currently, so I'm not sure if that's a viable upgrade.

1.Add a feature to tag editing and uploading where user have to preview tags, right in same input form. That also removes need to re-edit and commit changes to database in case of mistyped tags or wrong\undesired tags.

2.(optional, harder to implement) Add a "relevant" relation to tags, it's like implication but weaker, is bi-directional associated but doesn't replace other tag unlike alias, and tag stays marked "relevant" for picture. So if user enters particular tag, it's direct relation to picture, but relevant tags may be added automatically unless user scratches them after seeing preview, or add them to direct ones.

3. (with relevant) Search may filter out relevant tags.

PS. Singular "admin" is the way of chat talk, a contraction of administration or administrator, an "admin" account. Technically, "admin" isn't a word, so it can mean either. Unless I made typo, I prefer to use plural "admins" for "administrators", and full word for "administration" to avoid ambiguity.

PSS. The main concern with new tag relation would be is what to do to legacy content. I daresay, leave it be until edited?

PSSS. There is some strangeness about backslash in e261 editor for forum. in this message, his\her eats away backslash, but wrong\undesired doesn't

Updated by anonymous