Topic: what classes as an inferior version or duplicate

Alright so, I saw a drawing that had some pretty out-there kinks and /i thought it looked good aside from that(it was a whitekitten commission posted by a guy named kodanis).

Anyway I took it upon myself to edit it heavily, and by that I mean redrawing some segments and seamlessly removing a whole character and her dialogue. I decide to post it since I know there are other people who would have enjoyed it without the imminent death and cannibalism stuff. I come back the next day only to find that my post was flagged for deletion by kodanis for being an "inferior version/duplicate", of which it is neither in my opinion. It's an image of the same quality minus the kinks the op prefers, that does not make it inferior, nor does it make it a duplicate as it was heavily edited. Seeing as how this is the same guy who posted the original, it comes off as someone abusing their ability to remove posts, as it happened once before with someone else's edit of the same image, albeit not flagged by the same guy.

Updated by SenaFox