Topic: [Feature] Blacklist suggestions

Pupslut said:
I don't think it'd matter as much what's on the quick list. It's more about letting the user know that the blacklist exists.

With things like mlp, I think a lot of people would say, "I hate the cartoon, therefore I'll blacklist it", whereas they might actually like the 3d art. At least that's how it is for me. I think if I'd created my account and was presented with an option to blacklist it, then I'd have missed out on a lot stuff I actually ended up liking.

Personally, I'd say to leave the quick list to things that are more specific fetishes, and let the user manually add specific series, so something like:
scat
watersports
infantilism
incest
nightmare_fuel

And things like that. I was going to put diaper in there, then thought it'd be better to stick to the specific fetish, so infantilism.

infantilism I think is closer to a bdsm sort of kink like objectification or pet/pony play, and isn't implicated either way with diaper, which is a thing I want to avoid.

nightmare_fuel is more of a comedic tag, I wouldn't necessarily add that same with what, why, what_has_science_done, what_has_magic_done, and where_is_your_god_now

But definitely scat, urine, watersports, young, incest, rape/forced, BDSM, gore, death, My_little_pony, maybe pokémon though I've not heard of may people violently hateful of that as much as mlp, hyper, vore, inflation.
Some other potential ones that I can see people wanting to avoid might be anal, intersex, overweight, foot_fetish, blood, macro/micro

Updated by anonymous