Topic: [Feature] Blacklist suggestions

Pupslut said:
I raise you this post:

nightmare_fuel does actually block out almost everything I don't want to see, and it was that post that made me add it to my blacklist. The other two posts I've seen could be added by blacklisting their ID.

I generally catch almost all of those posts by just blacklisting the most common novelty tag what. There are very few that get through that, be it nightmare_fuel, body_horror, what has science/magic done, where is your god now, and why. And if I am in the mood to look at something out-of-the-ordinary I'll deactivate that blacklist.

Pupslut said:
I'd agree with all those except my_little_pony and pokémon. I'm not sure how I feel about overweight, it's not really a fetish and a few characters are often portrayed as being larger, such as bowser, and it's more of a subjective tag.

The only reason I say MLP is because I've met plenty of people that will get so angry upon seeing MLP that they will complain to admins and moderators or report people for it, like the fiasco with /b forcing MLP into its own section. Since blacklisting MLP I can't remember a time when my blacklist hasn't shown up on the side of my screen, except when I explicitly remove it from a search.

Updated by anonymous