Topic: Tag Alias: saurian -> saurian_(disambiguation)

Aliasing saurian → saurian_(disambiguation)
Link to alias

Reason:

Alternate title: It's Time to Stop Naming Things Saurian

There's currently an artist:saurian tag with 28 posts as of this post. Notably separate from saurian_(artist), and causing several problems due to sharing a name with creatures from no less than FOUR different video or traditional games, (so far I've counted Star Fox, Ark_Survival_Evolved, Dragon's_Dogma, Fantasy_Craft) and a game simply titled Saurian_(game) (which appears to require a merge with saurian_(copyright)) I honestly wasn't expecting that last one to even have a single tag before checking for saurian* tags. There also appears to be some form of obscure Sonic fan-term usage relevant to a single post I'm probably just going to strip, because of course there is.

None of the individual "Saurian" species appear to have their own tag, so I'm going to leave those in this purgatory until someone can throw up a consensus on whether any should get their own (there are a lot from Star Fox without a tag for them) or just get kicked into the various dinosaur/lizard/scalie tags.

I also do not possess sufficient game knowledge to determine the origins of the following posts:
post #1089627 post #360843

Proposed additional alias:

saurian_(copyright)->saurian_(game)

post #907773

Updated by ImpidiDinkaDoo