Topic: Looking to Get Paid for Drawing Stuff

Hello everyone,

As you all know, I have removed all of my art from HicceArs and e621, and I have something pretty nice planned for the future, that I can finally reveal a small detail about... It's a Pokemon comic featuring Charmander and Bulbasaur!

Yeah, that's right. I'm working pretty hard to put together a comic for my fans who would like to enjoy such a thing.

The thing is, Patreon, and many, many other Websites that offer subscription payments for potential and current customers (artists) have been criticized for the kind of adult works they make. For example, some adult video games have been removed, and cub art, etc... isn't allowed.

What I want to do is make a Wordpress blog that has this similar paywall implementation. I know there's WP plugins and the sort that can be done for individual elements on a Web page, but maybe doing it for the entire blog would be preferable.

I want some other opinions on what I should do. How should I go abotu advertising the Site, once it's done. And are there any alternatives to Patreon that allows cub, and loli/shota art, please?

If not, I'll stick to my WordPress Site, and spend a few months figuring that crap out... But otherwise, what would you do in my situation?

Also, yes, I plan to include that overly kinky stuff with a Pokemon Trainer or whatever in that comic at some point, but it won't be the main focus. }3

Updated by unkown1832 11a0