Topic: Penalties for not tagging extreme content

Not sure if this is the right category - I'm a bit new so please let me know if this is the wrong spot.

One thing I notice on this site is that there are lots of posts that have content that I would consider extreme that is not tagged as such. I just opened up the Posts tab and was hit with 8 different examples of images I would consider 'young', e.g. teenager or below, that were not tagged accordingly. Looking at this type of content makes me uncomfortable. Now I get that the Posts tab is full with the newest posts and lots of them may get tagged down the line, but I think it should be the responsibility of the original poster to tag things like this so my blacklist can do its job.

Obviously this is not feasible for all tags, and many tags like 'sitting' or 'smile' won't kill anybody if they're not tagged when first uploaded. But there are some tags that I think can be universally agreed to be shocking to many audiences, e.g. cub, scat, death, and the like.

I'd like to propose some sort of curated list of these shocking tags, no more than a dozen or so, that have a penalty imposed if someone other than the original poster is the one who tags it. For example, if I post a picture containing death that should have been tagged as such and I don't, when someone else tags the photo properly later it should trigger some system and I should be penalized in some way. Maybe a red bar after a certain number of posts or at least a message saying that I've done something wrong.

Updated