Topic: [FEATURE] Visible limits for comments, tag edits, et cetera.

Requested feature overview description.
As per the visible post limit, I am suggesting that the other limitations on your account, the limits to editing, commenting & blips & forum posts, and favoriting, be visible to you in their relevant places.

Why would it be useful?
Particularly with tag edits, you'd manually have to keep track of the amount of edits you make. Obviously, trying to tag past your maximum is a wasted effort, and to streamline the suggestion I will include the rest of the limited actions.

What part(s)
For tag edits, looking at the tag index page will tell you how many tag edits out of 150; For comments and favorites, the comments index will tell you how many out of 15 & 10, respectively; et cetera for the notes index of 50, the set index of 6, the Dmail inbox of 5, the wiki index of 60 pages (though that may not be the best place), and artist index for 25 artist pages you can create. Boy does that roll off the tongue!

I was alternatively thinking about adding one new page just for the limits, located on the user home but I don't know if that's easier.