Topic: Genital specific tags are a webbed nightmare

I'm working on a small project for a personal self interest and, noticed what I assumed was an errant tag so I went to fix it, went to the wiki page to check it out and sure enough for some reason we have a bad alias.

And man we have a lot of them.

clitoral_stimulation is shortened to just clitoral for some reason which... is really a bad idea. And why I started this thread.

Theres also forum #277137, big_clitoris should become clitoromegaly

And forum #276562 uncut needs to imply foreskin and none of the foreskin tags should imply uncut, see foreskin_pull which does and can often happen during circumcision/penis_circumcision.

I'm sure there's a ton more.

Theres no unified or quick tag to find or blacklist labia_minora as a specific tag, especially long_labia_minora. I know the tag long_labia exists but it doesnt really elaborate anything, it can refer to any part of the vulva and is filled with a mix of content of long_labia_minora and what looks ostensibly more like a pumped vulva. Which while that might be nice for some is probably a turn off for others. This is the whole reason that the uncut tag exists as its own unique tag still after all so theres clearly a problem here. Its not a big one probably for everyone but it is a problem.

You wouldn't alias long_foreskin into long_penis.

I'm certain there's a ton more that Im not thinking of or are unaware of but, the tags need a cleanup.

Updated