Topic: Big/Small Tags (Redux)

I hardly made any effort last time for general big or small tags, I'm back to make a thorough, well-communicated proposition (with examples).

As I mentioned last time, it's fairly difficult to find content including characters that are small/short, but not micro (roughly between 1ft and 3ft). It's also not particularly easy to find big/tall non-giant/macro characters (roughly between 7ft and 10ft). There are a number of reasons why it's such an undertaking to find search terms that will allow one to consistently find post that reflect what one might be trying to find in this circumstance. This addition to the tags seems to be the only way to solve this.

Here's how I would define and qualify the small male/female tag:

--
General: Small Male or Female
post #1854744 post #1899496 post #1844931 post #1623735 post #1803449

An anthro character who is smaller compared to average human size, typically less than 3ft tall, but no shorter than 1ft ( See micro ).

or

A feral character who's species is considered to be small, like lagomorphs and rodents, or a proportionally smaller sized version of larger species, like poodles in the case of canines.

Usually characters can be considered small based on comparing their size to the size of other characters or their surroundings, however a character can also be considered small in featureless backgrounds if the character is naturally considered small, and there are no indicators of changes in size or bodily proportion.
--

The Big Male or Female tag would be similarly defined and qualified, obviously being tailored to characters roughly between 7-10ft for anthros, and larger feral characters like large western dragons, or tibetian mastiffs in the case of canines.

I don't expect all or even most posts to necessitate size-related tags, and there are indeed circumstances where it is unreasonable to determine a character as big or small, however there are more than enough circumstances where it is sufficiently discernible to qualify the need for these tags.

Feel free to leave constructive criticism on my given definitions and qualifiers, as I'm sure they can be improved on.

I'd be more than willing to start tagging posts accordingly, once I'm given authorization to do so by whomever is qualified to permit it.

Big thanks to whomever reads this whole thing, and considers the proposition.