X
News - Mar 03, 2015 (14 hours ago)

Important announcement: We are planning to upgrade the HDD tomorrow (March 4th) and expect downtime throughout the entire afternoon (MST or GMT-7).

Update! Click here for the changelog.

Want to advertise on e621? Click here!

New Mio energy commercials

In category: Off Topic

It seems perhaps Mio, the water flavoring company, has gone the furry route in their new advertisements... And I think its damn hot! They did a great job with the animation of the characters and designs, making them look like legit anthropomorphic beings. Very cool stuff if you ask me, and they are using more exotic creatures than dogs and cats which is refreshing in itself. Im curious after seeing the commercials if anyone else has found them as appealing as I and if you guys see any possible positive ideas for promoting furry culture in society steming from these commercials.


Could you post a link or two?
Not everyone lives in the United States of Freedom and watches TV all the time, you know :-)


Munkelzahn said:
Could you post a link or two?
Not everyone lives in the United States of Freedom and watches TV all the time, you know :-)

http://www.youtube.com/user/makeitmio/videos


'furry culture' is better off underground. If noone knows anything about us, then we're safe.

KloH0und
Contributor
2 years ago
bubble dialogue dignified english_text eyewear fancy fish formal great_white_shark i_say male marine monochrome monocle necktie open_mouth pipe quit sepia shark smoking solo suit teeth terribly_britfish terribly_british text underwater unknown_artist water 

Rating: Safe 
Score: 41 
User: ktkr 
Date: June 15, 2010

After seeing what the French do with furry advertising, Mio's commercials just seem pedestrian.

The animation's really good; I'll give them that. The designs seem alright, very close to uncanny valley for me, though.


*drinks Mio*
"Mmm! That's actually really good!"

You call this advertising?


what the fuck, seriously O.o; the.....faces, can not......unseeeeeee!?
also, DAT CAMEL! D8


Esme_Belles said:
what the fuck, seriously O.o; the.....faces, can not......unseeeeeee!?
also, DAT CAMEL! D8

Lol I think they are oddly cute


KloH0und said:
After seeing what the French do with furry advertising, Mio's commercials just seem pedestrian.

No fair! The French are cheating by putting TEH GHEY in their commercials! How can honest, hard-working, tax-paying, God-fearing, gun-owning Americans compete with that?

KloH0und
Contributor
2 years ago
bubble dialogue dignified english_text eyewear fancy fish formal great_white_shark i_say male marine monochrome monocle necktie open_mouth pipe quit sepia shark smoking solo suit teeth terribly_britfish terribly_british text underwater unknown_artist water 

Rating: Safe 
Score: 41 
User: ktkr 
Date: June 15, 2010

Munkelzahn said:
No fair! The French are cheating by putting TEH GHEY in their commercials! How can honest, hard-working, tax-paying, God-fearing, gun-owning Americans compete with that?

I'd say the only way to win the furry advertising game is:

Don't play it.


Mio tastes alright I guess