Can you watch video files in this version? I can't in my phone on the browser version


Updated by user request:

Now you can filter posts by specific rating (without using search terms)
Such feature can be found in settings page.

Please let me know if this not working properly


Moved to new server and added new domain: http://e6.21.rs/

If something does not work, please let me know via pm, email or this thread.


Seems the domain name for the .to version has been lost or bought


I can appreciate that you've put this much effort into this project, and I'm sure that I speak for everyone of it's users when I say thank you. You're dedication to the project has made e621 a more accessible platform for viewers of all devices, Portable Handhelds to Web Tvs (are those still a thing?).


Seems both sites are down (I've been using the .to site up until today, didn't know about the new domain).

Screenshots over on Imgur


20-Shades-Of-Faux-Pa said:
I can appreciate that you've put this much effort into this project, and I'm sure that I speak for everyone of it's users when I say thank you. You're dedication to the project has made e621 a more accessible platform for viewers of all devices, Portable Handhelds to Web Tvs (are those still a thing?).

I think smart TV's completely replaced webTV's. Some chromeboxes are considered Android TV's by some companies, like some made by Asus.


Yep, something is wrong with domain owner
Sorry about that guys!
Let me register another one...


Here is two new domains:

http://e621.uk.to/

http://e621.t28.net/

20-Shades-Of-Faux-Pa said:
I can appreciate that you've put this much effort into this project, and I'm sure that I speak for everyone of it's users when I say thank you. You're dedication to the project has made e621 a more accessible platform for viewers of all devices, Portable Handhelds to Web Tvs (are those still a thing?).

Thanks you so much!


cuberope said:
Here is two new domains:

http://e621.uk.to/

http://e621.t28.net/

Thanks you so much!

It must be such a pain to be registering domains all the time. We thank you again for your dedication to this project!


cuberope said:
Hello everyone!
Let me introduce an e621 mobile version.

http://e621.us.to/
http://e621.uk.to/
http://e621.t28.net/

30.06.2016: Service alive!
06.08.2016: Additional domain
04.11.2016: Fixed "Clear" button functionality
06.06.2017: Added rating filter
11.09.2017: New hosting and 2nd domain
16.01.2018: New domains

httр://e62.1x.net/ httр://e62.1x.de/ httр://e621.url.ph/ httр://е621.ml/
http://e6.21.rs/[/s" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">http://е621.s.co/[s]http://e6.21.rs/[/s]

What inside:
- Small page size for mobile internet - ~3kb/~230kb with low-mode pictures
- Changeable low-res/hi-res modes
- Mobile-friendly pages: only html and css, content automatically fit screen width
- Blacklist + combo BL
- Basic info under pictures - rating, score, size
- Icons for mobile devices by "Eclipse933" http://e621.net/user/show/6206
- Supports "Chrome homescreen-installed app" feature for android and IOS - just tap "add to homescreen"

Designed for IOS, BB, Symbain and other devices that cant use apps
All ideas and questions you can post here, write to cuberope(at)ya.ru or pm directly to me

Thanks

P.S. If you see that something broken or service completely offline - please PM to me:
https://e621.net/dmail/compose?to=cuberope
or write email:
cuberope(at)ya.ru

hey, i really enjoy the way this is set up as a web browser, but is there an app version? One that isn't open in the browser.


When I use my ipad to browse the site all Animations & flash stuff don't work unless there is a picture in the thumbnail instead of the word flash or video.


Sandile_Zymphia said:
When I use my ipad to browse the site all Animations & flash stuff don't work unless there is a picture in the thumbnail instead of the word flash or video.

Apple doesn't offer native support for flash, you have to use a 3rd party browser app. I use Puffin, it isn't the prettiest but it gets the job done. Videos on this site are offered in WebM, another thing Apple doesn't do, so I suggest VLC for them.

Shad_
Member
1 year ago
2017 anal anthro anthro_on_feral anthro_penetrated aogami bestiality black_penis blush bodily_fluids butt canid canine cub cum cum_in_ass cum_inside duo erection felkin feral feral_penetrating feral_penetrating_anthro fox fur genital_fluids hair hi_res hybrid_penis knot male male/male mammal mawroc nude open_mouth penetration penis pille pink_hair sex simple_background smile young

Rating: Explicit
Score: 31
User: Cat-in-Flight
Date: August 06, 2017

Looks like e621.us.to is hacked or something?
EDIT: nevermind I’m just dumb and had the wrong url I think


This will fix the vídeo display with the site.

To use this, you must be in the cuberope's e621 mobile or it's mirrors before use this script

You can run this anytime inside cuberope's e621 mobile, the script will try to preserve your search

(Pick one)
*Paste this script in the URL bar (some browsers will cut the javascript: part, you need to type javascript: in the beginning
*Paste this script in the console
*Create a bookmarklet, then, use it

javascript:function repair(){function preparePage(){document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].innerHTML="";var ifrm=document.createElement("iframe");ifrm.setAttribute("src",window.location.href),ifrm.setAttribute("id","iframe"),ifrm.setAttribute("onload","repair()"),ifrm.style.position="fixed",ifrm.style.top="0px",ifrm.style.left="0px",ifrm.style.bottom="0px",ifrm.style.right="0px",ifrm.style.width="100%",ifrm.style.height="100%",ifrm.style.border="none",ifrm.style.margin="0",ifrm.style.padding="0",ifrm.style.overflow="hidden",document.body.appendChild(ifrm)}function periodicRepair(){for(var iframe=document.getElementById("iframe"),list=iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementsByTagName("a"),index=0;index<list.length;index++)list[index].innerHTML.search("webm")>-1&&list[index].innerHTML.search("img")>-1&&(list[index].innerHTML=list[index].innerHTML.replace("img","video controls loop"))}function fixUrl(){var iframeurl=document.getElementById("iframe").contentWindow.location.href;window.history.pushState("","",iframeurl)}null==document.getElementById("iframe")&&preparePage(),fixUrl(),periodicRepair()}repair();

Because this is a hackquick fix, the script will fix video display when page finish the loading. If the page has multiple gifs and heavy images, the videos will only appear when they are fully loaded


dddguardian said:
This will fix the vídeo display with the site.

Hello!
What does this script exactly do?


cuberope said:
Hello!
What does this script exactly do?

https://pastebin.com/xA7tKcrx

It will change the img tag to video tag if the url have webm


there is a forwarding site e621.me for this.


dddguardian said:
This will fix the vídeo display with the site.

To use this, you must be in the cuberope's e621 mobile or it's mirrors before use this script

You can run this anytime inside cuberope's e621 mobile, the script will try to preserve your search

(Pick one)
*Paste this script in the URL bar (some browsers will cut the javascript: part, you need to type javascript: in the beginning
*Paste this script in the console
*Create a bookmarklet, then, use it

javascript:function repair(){function preparePage(){document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].innerHTML="";var ifrm=document.createElement("iframe");ifrm.setAttribute("src",window.location.href),ifrm.setAttribute("id","iframe"),ifrm.setAttribute("onload","repair()"),ifrm.style.position="fixed",ifrm.style.top="0px",ifrm.style.left="0px",ifrm.style.bottom="0px",ifrm.style.right="0px",ifrm.style.width="100%",ifrm.style.height="100%",ifrm.style.border="none",ifrm.style.margin="0",ifrm.style.padding="0",ifrm.style.overflow="hidden",document.body.appendChild(ifrm)}function periodicRepair(){for(var iframe=document.getElementById("iframe"),list=iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementsByTagName("a"),index=0;index<list.length;index++)list[index].innerHTML.search("webm")>-1&&list[index].innerHTML.search("img")>-1&&(list[index].innerHTML=list[index].innerHTML.replace("img","video controls loop"))}function fixUrl(){var iframeurl=document.getElementById("iframe").contentWindow.location.href;window.history.pushState("","",iframeurl)}null==document.getElementById("iframe")&&preparePage(),fixUrl(),periodicRepair()}repair();

Because this is a hackquick fix, the script will fix video display when page finish the loading. If the page has multiple gifs and heavy images, the videos will only appear when they are fully loaded

This works flawlessly!
It adds much value to the functionality of the site, thanks mate.

I've been trying to convert this to a Tampermonkey script to make it run automatically, but without success. Maybe you can help me figure this out?


@Raygen

Raygen said:
This works flawlessly, thanks a lot!
It adds much value to the functionality of the site

I've been trying to convert this to a Tampermonkey script to make it run automatically, but without success. Maybe you can help me figure this out?

I'm glad you liked it.

Use this:

(function() {
        // console.log('repair start');
        var list = document.getElementsByTagName('a');
        for (var index = 0; index < list.length; index++) {
            if (list[index].innerHTML.search('webm') > -1 && list[index].innerHTML.search('img') > -1) {
                list[index].innerHTML = list[index].innerHTML.replace('img', 'video controls loop');
            }
        }
        // console.log('repair ends');
        
})();

https://pastebin.com/MrUAGh64


dddguardian said:
@RaygenI'm glad you liked it.

Use this:

(function() {
        // console.log('repair start');
        var list = document.getElementsByTagName('a');
        for (var index = 0; index < list.length; index++) {
            if (list[index].innerHTML.search('webm') > -1 && list[index].innerHTML.search('img') > -1) {
                list[index].innerHTML = list[index].innerHTML.replace('img', 'video controls loop');
            }
        }
        // console.log('repair ends');
        
})();

https://pastebin.com/MrUAGh64

Oh welp, i was very far from the solution.
This works perfectly tho, thanks again! :>


Thank you so much for making this! I really appreciate you putting in the effort, it's been a great help for me.

kis
Member
4 days ago
2018 4:3 ambiguous_gender anthro backpack canid canine canis cheek_tuft clothed clothing crowd greyscale group hat headgear headwear hi_res male mammal monochrome panzery25 pines_(panzery25) polar_bear signature standing tuft unknown_species ursid ursine wolf

Rating: Safe
Score: 5
User: JAKXXX3
Date: February 23, 2018

I’m getting a connection failed error


I can’t connect to any of the domains.


I, too, cannot connect to any of the three links in the OP.


I hate sounding like an echo chamber, but I can confirm that I'm not able to connect to any of the domains mentioned on this thread. Has the server gone down?


Sorry, i was really busy last week.
Seems like a problem on a hosting side


Are you able to fix it?


hey-alexa-stop said:
Are you able to fix it?

Yep, i just moved content to the new server.
All domains should be working from now.


cuberope said:
Yep, i just moved content to the new server.
All domains should be working from now.

Thank you so much!