Topic: I want to upload this but...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

Well, I thought I'd do a discussion of it first. Why?

Let's see, there are a bunch of fiction-writers out there who I am sure will try to create counterparts for various human races (ahem! "ethnicities") in their story worlds, so for their reference, this map contains the distribution of said human races according to circa 1890 racist white people.

The map's in German ethnicities listed are "Caucasian" races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites), "Mongolian" races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian), and "Negroid" races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, "Negrito", Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese).

okay, so it's not worth uploading but hell, you can have a field day making up shit with this. Just remember that even "admirable" animal species are possessive of negative qualities and animal species that are not-so-admired have positive qualities, so if someone finds out you deliberately did what is suggested here, you're gonna get called a racist and you're probably gonna be a little racist even if your fantasy story depicts Africans as lionmen

also you can add these new words to art with humans in them for no reasons any other human will ever understand. Or to annoy people by being racist with words that are most certainly not in a typical skinhead's dictionary.

Updated by niko bellic