e621 absurd_res blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_fur blue_hair blue_horn blush captainpudgemuffin cute cutie_mark dialogue english_text equine eyelashes feathered_wings feathers female feral friendship_is_magic fur hair hi_res hooves horn humor long_hair mammal my_little_pony open_mouth pink_tongue princess_luna_(mlp) simple_background solo standing teeth text tongue white_background winged_unicorn wings
 

Download | Full Size

1 comment below threshold.

.______.

61

omg o3o too cute

15

Ok.... just because you tried your best to flirt talk with me.

24

You know how long I've wanted to hear something like this?
I mean, I thought I'd have to wait for the Renaissance Fair to come to Brooklyn.

19

This is too fantastic not to use as an avatar. Lewd cat pones are great.

7

Godfight57 said:
She meant to say fellatio

It's literally the present/past tense for fellatio... literally saying she's gonna suck your dick :I

15

Thy pants hath dropped. Awaiting fellatio.

20

Er... aren't I supposed to buy you a dinner first or something?

18

Smooth...

3

embergale said:
It's literally the present/past tense for fellatio... literally saying she's gonna suck your dick :I

so she ment something really good

1

Awwwwwhh, peewee Luna think's she's threatening.

-5

Must boop ._.

8
DH
Blocked
1 year ago
anatomically_correct anatomically_correct_anus anatomically_correct_pussy animal_genitalia animal_pussy anus balls bed bestiality butt clitoral_winking clitoris duo equine equine_anus equine_pussy erection eyes_closed female feral french_kissing gradient_background hair hooves horse human human_on_feral human_penetrating_feral humanoid_penis in_heat interspecies kissing lying male male/female male_on_feral male_penetrating mammal missionary_position monochrome mount/rider_relations nipples nude on_back penetration penis puffy_anus pussy romantic_couple sex simple_background spread_legs spreading teats underhoof vaginal vaginal_penetration vein veiny_penis vermilion888

Rating: Explicit
Score: 152
User: vermilion888
Date: March 26, 2015

dracotay said:
Must boop ._.

In this case you might have more booping options than using your hands. Just sayin.

9

I can't even

-3

This is the safest fucking image on the internet.

-7

Whoa, whoa. Not so angry all yah had to do was ask.....

2

Instructions were unclear, Dick somehow stuck in ceiling fan.

39

Ok.

"Has't"? As in, prepare my penis for something that's already happening to it?

Jeez, OP, learn your antiquated Middle English singular second-person verb conjugation.

11

HarryDevil said:
"Has't"? As in, prepare my penis for something that's already happening to it?

Jeez, OP, learn your antiquated Middle English singular second-person verb conjugation.

I was literally just about to post, "Wow, Luna's so embarrassed her Early Modern Equestrian is even worse than normal."

Seriously, that is the worst EME very grammar I've ever seen. Drop the -th's from literally every verb that has it, and make "has't" (WTF?) "have" and we're good, I think.

On a side note, I would have thought this image would have had a Questionable rating. Explicit language, after all.

2

MalusCorvus said:
I was literally just about to post, "Wow, Luna's so embarrassed her Early Modern Equestrian is even worse than normal."

Seriously, that is the worst EME very grammar I've ever seen. Drop the -th's from literally every verb that has it, and make "has't" (WTF?) "have" and we're good, I think.

On a side note, I would have thought this image would have had a Questionable rating. Explicit language, after all.

If only there was a third person willing to get involved in this conversation, acting like a documentary narrator describing two Anglophiles meeting in the wild for the first time.

5

i mean ok but im still gonna watch TV. I wont stop you tho, carry on.

ConsciousDonkey said:
Er... aren't I supposed to buy you a dinner first or something?

DO THY DARETH OBJECT THY ROYAL HIGHNESS REQUEST!?! (Couldn't resist m8)

2

SunKnight said:
Instructions were unclear, Dick somehow stuck in ceiling fan.

You owe me a coffee.

2

SunKnight said:
Instructions were unclear, Dick somehow stuck in ceiling fan.

That comment made my day XD

3

TyronWB said:
.______.

My exact reaction if she said that to me in real life! XD

4

Yes Ma'am!

3

lol
she's too smol though.

1

You will get ready for the Zib Zab and the Bibbidy Bobbedy and for the most splendiferous puddin pop you've ever seen.

1

I'm not bringing out my penis for something this small.

ConsciousDonkey said:
Er... aren't I supposed to buy you a dinner first or something?

Lightstorm21 said:
DO THY DARETH OBJECT THY ROYAL HIGHNESS REQUEST!?! (Couldn't resist m8)

Precicely... It sounds like she's already asking for a very specific dinner, if you catch my drift~

ConsciousDonkey said:
Er... aren't I supposed to buy you a dinner first or something?

Normally, yes. But when a princess demands to fellate thy penis, it's generally considered pretty rude to question it.

4

she so damn cute rofl

Tack
Member
1 year ago
alpha_channel anthro big_breasts blush breasts clothed clothing cooking_pot crown digital_media_(artwork) duo eskimo_kiss eyes_closed female flat_chested food horn kissing kitchen_princess kobold kobold_princess lowkey pixel_(artwork) princess reptile royalty saucepan scalie short_stack simple_background size_difference skimpy slightly_chubby torn_clothing towergirls transparent_background

Rating: Safe
Score: 35
User: I'm_going_home
Date: February 27, 2015

With gusto.

Prepare to have thy snootle booped!

2

I have considered thy proposal of such acts; however I must decline to do as you insist, for thee are not worthy enough to receive the phallus of the Great and Mighty Syderen.

I imagine that this is what it would've sounded like had Shakespeare written porn dialogue.

1

DRN1337_lucario said:
You will get ready for the Zib Zab and the Bibbidy Bobbedy and for the most splendiferous puddin pop you've ever seen.
[/

*Bill Cosby Intensifies*

Godfight57 said:
She meant to say fellatio

Fellatio'd?
Doesnt sound right. Good try tho.

Beholdthe ye olde butcherede englishe!

HarryDevil said:
If only there was a third person willing to get involved in this conversation, acting like a documentary narrator describing two Anglophiles meeting in the wild for the first time.

Ah, and here we have the two anglophiles in their natural habitat.
See how their mating ritual involves correcting Shakespeare era Middle English? Watch as they dance to the tune of the TH.

I tried.

1

Way too funny xD Even with people pointing out unnecessary flaws, the c
omments really add to this

DominaeAlicia said:
Ah, and here we have the two anglophiles in their natural habitat.
See how their mating ritual involves correcting Shakespeare era Middle English? Watch as they dance to the tune of the TH.

I tried.

God damn it, you bet me to it

FurryFuch said:
i mean ok but im still gonna watch TV. I wont stop you tho, carry on.

Why don't you act your age

dropeth
drop

prepareth
prepare

hast
have

And the word "fellate" appears to be a 20th century coinage.

Do your research yo

-3

CelestialRainicorn said:
I'm not bringing out my penis for something this small.

Mine is already ready and waiting.

Laugh out loud, cute, you made me giggle.

Daruqe said:
dropeth
drop

prepareth
prepare

hast
have

And the word "fellate" appears to be a 20th century coinage.

Do your research yo

Read that again... Real slow like...

Lightstorm21 said:
DO THY DARETH OBJECT THY ROYAL HIGHNESS REQUEST!?! (Couldn't resist m8)

*highness'

When flirting goes wrong

HarryDevil said:
If only there was a third person willing to get involved in this conversation, acting like a documentary narrator describing two Anglophiles meeting in the wild for the first time.

MalusCorvus said:
I was literally just about to post, "Wow, Luna's so embarrassed her Early Modern Equestrian is even worse than normal."

Seriously, that is the worst EME very grammar I've ever seen. Drop the -th's from literally every verb that has it, and make "has't" (WTF?) "have" and we're good, I think.

On a side note, I would have thought this image would have had a Questionable rating. Explicit language, after all.

Here we have 2 wild Anglophiles, communicating with each other about "has't" it is a very extraordinary ritual, never seen before. Let us watch, before they notice us.

I tried

Alkawulf said:
Read that again... Real slow like...

Ppl just decide to downvote random comments I swear. Also I don't get your point.