e621 2017 aka6 ambiguous_penetration animal_humanoid areola black_hair blake_belladonna bodily_fluids bottomless breasts clothed clothing cum cum_in_mouth cum_inside deep_throat double_penetration fellatio female female_penetrated genital_fluids group group_sex gynomorph gynomorph/female gynomorph/gynomorph gynomorph_penetrating hair hi_res human human_focus humanoid human_on_human human_on_humanoid intersex intersex/female intersex/intersex intersex_penetrating interspecies kissing legwear mammal neck_bulge nipples oral oral_penetration panties penetration penile ruby_rose rwby sex spitroast thigh_highs threesome underwear weiss_schnee
 

Download | Full Size

Ree
Member
2 years ago
anthro better_version_at_source bottomwear canid canine canis clothing domestic_dog erkhyan flag fur german_shepherd herding_dog hi_res jeans looking_at_viewer male mammal pants pastoral_dog smile solo sweden swedish_flag

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: Ree
Date: January 28, 2017

So.. what's a e621 but for humans? As in drawn porn?

3

Ree said:
So.. what's a e621 but for humans? As in drawn porn?

You can go to places like gelbooru, chan.sankakucomplex, danbooru, rule34...

35

I wanna know what her back says

SluttyLittleNeko said:
I wanna know what her back says

Looks like "Cock Addict".

7

Epantsimator said:
Looks like "Cock Addict".

Super hot

where do you meet girls like that ???

2

woider said:
You can go to places like gelbooru, chan.sankakucomplex, danbooru, rule34...

Yeah, but e621 has a superior tagging system.

21

BallOfSunshine said:
Yeah, but e621 has a superior tagging system.

true

2

I wonder how hard it would be to create a sister site of e621 with the same tagging system but for H stuff.

1

Smote20XX said:
I wonder how hard it would be to create a sister site of e621 with the same tagging system but for H stuff.

In terms of mechanics? Pretty easy.

The trick is building and maintaining a user culture that will enforce the tag rules without having to rely on site staff. The trouble with most boorus is the users are lazy and the mods are too.

3

piper1980 said:
where do you meet girls like that ???

at the local sex addict work shops, I mean cough, therapy

-1

Epantsimator said:
In terms of mechanics? Pretty easy.

The trick is building and maintaining a user culture that will enforce the tag rules without having to rely on site staff. The trouble with most boorus is the users are lazy and the mods are too.

And then you've got the e621 userbase, where we get into legit arguments about the appropriateness of specific tags. Especially as of late, with the conflict of "tag what you see" vs "tag what you can infer based on what you know" regarding intersexed or ambiguousy-sexed characters.

And it's fucking great.

And then there's stuff where we argue about porn logic. There was an image that prompted someone to go into great detail about how exactly ovulation worked, Down to a mathematical formula.

10