e621 black_hair blue_eyes canine comic crying cuddling door eyes_closed female fenavi_montaro fennec feretta fox fur grey_fur hair mammal mountain sad silver_fox sky smile tale_of_tails tears vix_(feretta) yellow_fur
 

▼ Description

Vix is the Forgivenator.

Download | Full Size

Vix is so sweet ;3;

44

Vix~ The cuteness I can't handle it

15

Drakos_Kyriou said:
Vix~ The cuteness I can't handle it

A-this thing- Called cute- I just- Can't handle it!

20

Ooh, early page!

Vix is exactly the person Fen needed to talk to right now. Given the situation, some forgiveness is just what the doctor ordered. Hopefully this pushes Fen towards forgiving herself for her past.

Now, to tell Vix they’re pregnant...

2

Love is like a mirror - the more you love someone, the more you see what kind of a person you are, and, more importantly, where you're lacking. For some, it's motivation to better themselves, for others... it can be soul-crushing >~<

3

Vix's design has definantly improved

1

Vix and Fen are so good for each other. I really hope they stay together and love one another.

Gowd Damn this moment must be heavy. I can only imagine the breakdown Fen has to get through all of her guild.

I wonder if Vix knows about "it" yet.

1

Even after all the chaos and all the hell, she wants to stay with Fen

Feretta said:
A-this thing- Called cute- I just- Can't handle it!

Urgently requesting one or more of the cast "shaking all over like a jellyfish".

For science reasons.

Alright, how the hell do you make characters this adorable!?

cr1ms0nt1ger said:
Love is like a mirror - the more you love someone, the more you see what kind of a person you are, and, more importantly, where you're lacking. For some, it's motivation to better themselves, for others... it can be soul-crushing >~<

you are absolutely right. I have been in a few relationships myself and I could never get one that either felt right or one that seemed healthy.

after my first I wanted to do EVERYTHING to make myself just close to them, and after getting cheated on by them I was devastated.

my more recent relationship not only feels right, but it's with a person who I fit so well that it motivates me to better myself.

Feretta thanks for making such a great comic and I love the fact you can feel the connection between vix and fen keep up the good work

Is this really Vix?

1

awe cute

Damn. I just realised vix has been out for half the comic. I can't believe it's been so long already

2

cuuuute

fuck I love this comic

So wholesome.

"Life is like diarrhea, it doesn't stop coming."
I kinda like to think thats the sort of situation Fen is in right now.

2

I love everything about it.

CUUUUUUUTTEEE *tears, cries* Waaahhhhaaaa *Sobs*

*Tears up a bit* Damn it onion ninjas! Why do they continue to hide those cut onions underneath my seat?!

Funny thing...

Sometimes it's easier to believe forgiveness if the person forgiving you shows anger first.

What Vix is doing here is adorably nice and wonderful...But it may not be what Fen _needs_.

Dammit! I come here to cry tears out of my dick not my eyes!

1

Wholesome page

I just love how your art style has changed over the years this looks so clean and perfect keep doing a great job I love this comic

Yup Vix is great, era Fäldt och strandraggare där ;)

Feretta said:
A-this thing- Called cute- I just- Can't handle it!

You really know how to hit our feels Fer, I legitimately teared up reading this page ;-;

*tear drop*

That's why you love her so much. Duh.

MNP92 said:
I wonder if Vix knows about "it" yet.

If she's strong enough to move, it can't be the first time she's woken up.

Need more. We're dying for More, Feretta!

I wonder how she will react to learning she's going to be a mommy. :D

Fan_of_Nicole said:
Vix's design has definantly improved

And her hair has Grown.

"Nah."

Feretta said:
A-this thing- Called cute- I just- Can't handle it!

CUTENESS OVERLOAD
That souned so sweet in my mind, that Im already getting diabetes...

Vix is so fucking cute!

Vix is just perfect

1

janny_colagen said:
you are absolutely right. I have been in a few relationships myself and I could never get one that either felt right or one that seemed healthy.

after my first I wanted to do EVERYTHING to make myself just close to them, and after getting cheated on by them I was devastated.

my more recent relationship not only feels right, but it's with a person who I fit so well that it motivates me to better myself.

Well then, I wish you good luck.

I get the feeling Vix does not know she is pregnant yet.

2

P4-34-MO said:
I get the feeling Vix does not know she is pregnant yet.

she does, but she's a pure soul. A true pure soul, she can't get mad at someone she loves.

1

because she is the cutest fox in the world

Vix is best fuzzbutt

Nero_The_Red said:
she does, but she's a pure soul. A true pure soul, she can't get mad at someone she loves.

We need more people like Vix

Fuck yeah, I'm lovin' this.