e621 alfred_hadalen canine clothing comic dialogue female fenavi_montaro fennec feretta fox hair hologram long_hair male mammal punching robe simple_background tale_of_tails
 

▼ Description

Oh boy, we're back in the Interface again. I know it's a bit boring in here, we won't stay long.

Download | Full Size

ah best time to check e621, when a VERY good comic has JUST updated :D

16

It's so weird in there. Where is all the floating lewd stuff in its databases?

3

Perfect timing. I was just getting bored.
"We won't stay here long"
Ahhh damn it, I like the room in her head.

they are still going to find a way to fuck aren't they?

2

That last sentence threw ME for a bit. XD

1
robbk
Member
7 days ago

I'm sure that interface is very easy to draw.

came for the porn a few years ago, stayed for the story

8

Ok so that Is Hadalen, he is generally looks like a fox. Does that mean Fen's mom is a dragon then? When do we meet her then?

...is Mis'Alia Fen's mom? Wow. That popped out of nowhere.

Edited: By comparing Fen's dragon form to Mis'alia's body, take a look at their horns. They're definitely similar!

1

Nyalice said:
they are still going to find a way to fuck aren't they?

Considering this comic, Feretta likes to find a way.

Nyalice said:
they are still going to find a way to fuck aren't they?

1

Her father is most likely a Demi-god, anyone else getting a Gaurdians of the Galaxy 2 vibe at this point?

that sly face she makes in the last panel is nice :3

1

Oh, saw this about an hour ago, didn't realist it was feretta, thank goodness I searched her name, and yay new page :D

For some reason when I read his dialogue, I read it in VEGA's voice from Doom.

2

It's a TIME LOOP

actually it's just that when the world is "reseeded" they're putting the state of the world back to how it was at the start, so history repeats itself (for the most part) by nature of the same people being in the same places all over again.

*clears throat*

YAY! NEW PAGE! :D

Wadxxx
Blocked
6 days ago
4_fingers anthro beverage black_nose canine claws coffee fox kenket mammal sky solo whiskers

Rating: Safe
Score: 24
User: darkazma
Date: July 30, 2018

Antian-Siridean said:
It's so weird in there. Where is all the floating lewd stuff in its databases?

One Million years of Porn.

Shiitake said:
It's a TIME LOOP

actually it's just that when the world is "reseeded" they're putting the state of the world back to how it was at the start, so history repeats itself (for the most part) by nature of the same people being in the same places all over again.

I dont think this is verry likely. Even the smallest deviation on a path can create a totaly new future. Reset maybe but I dont think that everything would turn out exactly the same every time

Based on what we learned from Akahnen I have a theory about some of the statements from LARZ that didn’t make much seance to Fen or many of the readers

Chapter 2 page 37

"The draakin have a legend about an ancient power from the lost age.

It centers around a cataclysmic battle between two gods.
A purging war that ravaged the world and its people for eons..
Until one day, it simply.. Ended..

That was the day the world was wiped clean and remade, time itself began anew.."

Based on that and the info on this page I think fen’s father Ser Hadalen is a god level Hadalen mage (Posebly from the void itself) that has ether achieved immortality or recreates himself in every age and the reason the world keeps ending is because he is locked in an eternal conflict with a god level Vitrin mage the end and rebirth of the world being the result of there 10 so called final battles

1

dracotay said:
Oh, saw this about an hour ago, didn't realist it was feretta, thank goodness I searched her name, and yay new page :D

Feretta’s a guy actually.

GaudiestAbyss27 said:
Feretta’s a guy actually.

Baby I can be whatever you want me to be. ;) I can go both ways.

6

Maxxx_T_Yiffer said:

Based on that and the info on this page I think fen’s father Ser Hadalen is a god level Hadalen mage (Posebly from the void itself) that has ether achieved immortality or recreates himself in every age and the reason the world keeps ending is because he is locked in an eternal conflict with a god level Vitrin mage the end and rebirth of the world being the result of there 10 so called final battles

Based on his Name its not that farfetched if he was the first one actually

1

That_One_Dergen said:
For some reason when I read his dialogue, I read it in VEGA's voice from Doom.

Can we make this canon?

Knight-Fury said:
Ok so that Is Hadalen, he is generally looks like a fox. Does that mean Fen's mom is a dragon then? When do we meet her then?

...is Mis'Alia Fen's mom? Wow. That popped out of nowhere.

Edited: By comparing Fen's dragon form to Mis'alia's body, take a look at their horns. They're definitely similar!

Awesome.

1

It's very dark in her head space. Mine is much more colorful, and if I add some Mead before going there, it's a warm summer day, partly cloudy with a gentle breeze.

Perhaps Fen needs a drink before going under?

That_One_Dergen said:
For some reason when I read his dialogue, I read it in VEGA's voice from Doom.

I read it as Rogal Dorn from If the Emperor had a text to speech device.

GaudiestAbyss27 said:
Her father is most likely a Demi-god, anyone else getting a Gaurdians of the Galaxy 2 vibe at this point?

I hope not, Quill's dad was a douche.

1
Rocna
Member
4 days ago
alpha_channel ambiguous_gender big_eyes dinosaur feral food food_creature looking_at_viewer scalie simple_background solo sushi transparent_background tsaoshin

Rating: Safe
Score: 8
User: slyroon
Date: December 17, 2015

Feretta said:
Baby I can be whatever you want me to be. ;) I can go both ways.

Blast from the past reference, nice. Is the act now and get free lawn future deal still valid?

Zenog
Member
2 days ago
2018 5_toes acidapluvia akki_(acidapluvia) animal_genitalia animal_penis anklet anthro anthro_on_feral anus artonis axis balls bath being_watched bestiality big_dom_small_sub black_scales blue_eyes breasts brown_scales claws collar cowgirl_position cum cum_in_pussy cum_inside cum_leaking dinosaur diphallism dragon drazil erection exhibitionism eyes_closed feathered_dinosaur feathers female feral fingering fingering_self fur furred_dragon green_eyes group hair hemipenes horn jewelry knot kobold larger_male licking lizard looking_pleasured lying male male/female male_penetrating masturbation minerea_(pinkdragonlove) multi_penis nude on_back on_front on_top orange_scales partially_submerged penetration penile_masturbation penis piercing pink_scales public purple_feathers pussy raised_tail raptor red_fur red_scales reptile scales scalie sex sheath side_boob sitting size_difference smaller_female spread_legs spreading straddling swimming swimming_pool tan_scales theropod toes tongue tongue_out vaginal vaginal_masturbation vaginal_penetration vess_(temeraire-windragon) voyeur water white_fur white_hair yellow_eyes yellow_scales

Rating: Explicit
Score: 116
User: DesertGnoll
Date: January 04, 2018

GaudiestAbyss27 said:
Feretta’s a guy actually.

Ehh, depends on if you're talking about the artist or the character.

Wait, so does this mean that the dream Fen was having way back at the beginning of chapter 1.5 was actually her connecting to the mind room?

"You not getting that is kind of satisfying"
HAHAHAHAHAHA, wonderful!

So the computer can interact with you but just not like that.