Download

First objective make the gayest coloured character ever XD

20

Madfox said:
First objective make the gayest coloured character ever XD

I like the way you think

4
elad
Member
5 years ago
ambiguous_gender beverage black_border blue_background boo_(mario) border classy cup eyewear food frown ghost low_res m3ru mario_bros monocle nintendo not_furry pocket simple_background smoke smoking_pipe solo spill spirit tea teeth terribly_british tobacco_pipe tongue undead video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 59
User: Mario583
Date: November 01, 2011

Brief summary of the game; a gay rpg-ish maze-explorer with rock-paper-scissors combat. no animation, 90% of enemies are recolors. you have to put in a lot of effort to progress through 10 randomised levels. There are only 5 unique enemies.

this is probably a work in progress. it doesn't really give the payoff for the amount of time mindlessly clicking it demands. randomised combat means no skill can ever be involved :V

2

elad said:
Brief summary of the game; a gay rpg-ish maze-explorer with rock-paper-scissors combat. no animation, 90% of enemies are recolors. you have to put in a lot of effort to progress through 10 randomised levels. There are only 5 unique enemies.

this is probably a work in progress. it doesn't really give the payoff for the amount of time mindlessly clicking it demands. randomised combat means no skill can ever be involved :V

to be honest I think its actually a finished product unfortunatly

2

Meh I made a fox and called him fatass :P

3

I won by getting fucked in the ass, and my enemy was filled with cum from it.
Is this some kind of weird opposite world?

5

yall haters are mental, this game is frikken fun as heck, ^.^

5

elad said:
Brief summary of the game; a gay rpg-ish maze-explorer with rock-paper-scissors combat. no animation, 90% of enemies are recolors. you have to put in a lot of effort to progress through 10 randomised levels. There are only 5 unique enemies.

this is probably a work in progress. it doesn't really give the payoff for the amount of time mindlessly clicking it demands. randomised combat means no skill can ever be involved :V

Randomised combat? Goblins seem to most often use Mouth, and I'm yet to see a Flaming Orc use anything but Ass.

Wonderful game...ADDICTIVE!

My character:
Grey body
Dark Grey stomach
Dark Grey dick
Grey Cockhead
Blue (6th on top row) tail

-2

elad said:
Brief summary of the game; a gay rpg-ish maze-explorer with rock-paper-scissors combat. no animation, 90% of enemies are recolors. you have to put in a lot of effort to progress through 10 randomised levels. There are only 5 unique enemies.

this is probably a work in progress. it doesn't really give the payoff for the amount of time mindlessly clicking it demands. randomised combat means no skill can ever be involved :V

MagnustheSTOMPER said:
Randomised combat? Goblins seem to most often use Mouth, and I'm yet to see a Flaming Orc use anything but Ass.

I agree with magnustheSTOMPER because I have found patterns in almost every single different type of creature you encounter.

1

OneHolyCow1994 said:
I agree with magnustheSTOMPER because I have found patterns in almost every single different type of creature you encounter.

Or you could just spam luck up, and then have like all your slots filled with Phalliac idols, which gives you 32 Luck... You basically win every time.

1

why is everyone in this flash obese?

-2

AiienMagi said:
why is everyone in this flash obese?

it's not fat, it's power.

5

i love this game, :D

3

Sanctioned13 said:
i love this game, :D

I think it was well put together and yeah I see attack patterns but they do change it up now and then. I do like all the forms, orc not my favorite but the other 4 forms you fight isn't bad and the dragons are pretty hot <3

1

I never thought I would utter the words, "He's got a pretty strong ass."

1

Dude this is just a retexture. The main character was supposed to be human I think.

-2

Level 10 ^.^

1

One of the best game ever.

2

is it possible to just get all the stills, from this game?

http://puu.sh/3ujEP.png

I love this game <3

2

Jennytheslut said:
I won by getting fucked in the ass, and my enemy was filled with cum from it.
Is this some kind of weird opposite world?

That is actually the first thing I was confused about when I first played it, I know it was supposed to give the thought of dominated or defeated but it did bother me.

Is it possible to hack this game,including the "Female Edition" one? O.o

-1

How do I download or see the flash?

I like this game, but is need chooses of spieces of animals And more buff

I wish you had a little more time to actually look at the poses, just saying.

1

Y U NO SAVE GAME?

Amazing game really :D

it would be wonderful that more characters and levels were added.
I would love more games like this *-*

2

Step 1: Use tail as flag color (eg hanky code)

The dragon is fucking impossible to beat

*Making a character*
-oh i like red...MY EYEEES!!!!