X
News - Mar 03, 2015 (17 hours ago)

Important announcement: We are planning to upgrade the HDD tomorrow (March 4th) and expect downtime throughout the entire afternoon (MST or GMT-7).

Update! Click here for the changelog.

Want to advertise on e621? Click here!

 

Edit | Respond | Download

haha, trick ending.

2

Bunny say "Eeep", then I burst out laughing

2

Pretty sweet game! Only one problem... who cares about the bunny when I could have the DRAGON!!!!

7

JPL said:
haha, trick ending.

I saw it coming.

Flare said:
I saw it coming.

Nvm it has multiple endings, couldn't bother with them all.

how many hidden ending are there??i can only find one(the rabbit rape ending??)

Hijo de la Luna, nice. :)

Mr.Q
Member
2 years ago

So fare I found 2 books:
one under the king his bed.
If you read this one you can go to the bunny and have 3 options:
blowjob
vagina
mounth
to bad this part is bugd.
if you read the book in the liberie you can thoos a pursenal maid.
you can choos the one whit pink hair
the blond hair girl.
you can choose the girls in the orphen
you can also choose the girl in the pet store.
thats all so vare.

BTW sorry for the bad English

1

demons_mirage said:
Pretty sweet game! Only one problem... who cares about the bunny when I could have the DRAGON!!!!

I agree :D

exp share in one of the shops

1
Mr.Q
Member
2 years ago

Can any one read who has made this flash?

........ storytime corner?

Quinten998 said:
Can any one read who has made this flash?

........ storytime corner?

Humbird0 by the looks of it.

nice pokemon item on the table

I found a fun little glitch
when you take control of one of the other characters and skip to selecting a maid you will get to run around as that character instead of the princess

Quinten998 said:
So fare I found 2 books:
one under the king his bed.
If you read this one you can go to the bunny and have 3 options:
blowjob
vagina
mounth
to bad this part is bugd.
if you read the book in the liberie you can thoos a pursenal maid.
you can choos the one whit pink hair
the blond hair girl.
you can choose the girls in the orphen
you can also choose the girl in the pet store.
thats all so vare.

BTW sorry for the bad English

The 3 options is bugged ONLY if you use the mouse.

If you use the directional arrows and the space bar, they all work fine, except the "lick pussy" is a little off XD.

1

i can't believe it took so many months for this to get here.... anyway the options are:

2 books-
One under the kings bed lets you sex up the rabbit.
the other in the librarie lets you pick a maid.

blonde maid
pink maid
Marle (Blonde girl in orphonage)
Red Riding Hood (behind the tree in the orphonage)
blonde girl in the pet store

each one has multiple endings.

instead of finding the princess try talking to other characters, maybe skipe the princess and go find the rabbit for a rape scene.

there are 5 obvious endings and 2 hidden ones, the book is one hidden ending, figure out the other one ;P

please repair the scene with the mount and Handjob options

Mr.Q
Member
2 years ago

FoxyWoxy said:
i can't believe it took so many months for this to get here.... anyway the options are:

2 books-
One under the kings bed lets you sex up the rabbit.
the other in the librarie lets you pick a maid.

blonde maid
pink maid
Marle (Blonde girl in orphonage)
Red Riding Hood (behind the tree in the orphonage)
blonde girl in the pet store

each one has multiple endings.

instead of finding the princess try talking to other characters, maybe skipe the princess and go find the rabbit for a rape scene.

there are 5 obvious endings and 2 hidden ones, the book is one hidden ending, figure out the other one ;P

Just sai it pritty pleas

demons_mirage said:
Pretty sweet game! Only one problem... who cares about the bunny when I could have the DRAGON!!!!

How do you even dragon??

2

I'm confused. How do you get the so-called books that you guys have mentioned. Like...How do you activate or pick them up, or whatever.

Kaiza said:
I'm confused. How do you get the so-called books that you guys have mentioned. Like...How do you activate or pick them up, or whatever.

after you talk to the petshop owner, he tells you he has no bunnies, go to the castle library, once you enter the castle head right, talk to the man there he gives you a bood to read, after that you should see some blue sparkling thing on the bookshelf on the bottom right of the screen, press spacebar next to that to read a book that leads to selecting a maid, or you can not read it and go to the kings bedroom, at the foot of his bed you'll see another blue sparkly thind, interact with that with the space bar for the book that leads to princess/bunny fun

olympichimp said:
after you talk to the petshop owner, he tells you he has no bunnies, go to the castle library, once you enter the castle head right, talk to the man there he gives you a bood to read, after that you should see some blue sparkling thing on the bookshelf on the bottom right of the screen, press spacebar next to that to read a book that leads to selecting a maid, or you can not read it and go to the kings bedroom, at the foot of his bed you'll see another blue sparkly thind, interact with that with the space bar for the book that leads to princess/bunny fun

kids, dont drink and type, damn spelling

I can't get move around. My keyboard isn't working for this. Can anyone help me?

Do I hear "2 Unlimited - no limit" in that game??? ^^

1

Did anyone else notice that the "Harness" in the store is an EXP share from pokemon?

i clicked on this cause it had a lesbian tag does anyone know where such a sceane occures