This post was deleted by NotMeNotYou. Reason: takedown #2198: Artist requests images to be removed

Small edit for people who aren't much into watersports.

You're fucking kidding me.
You made an edit of an edit!
Why would you do that!?

-1

editception how many more pictures down can we go...
BRRRRRRRAAAAAWWWWRWRRRMRMRMMRMRMMMMM!!!

-1
31h253
Privileged
4 years ago
2010 alpha_channel avian beak feathered_wings feathers feral green_eyes gryphon keshikins looking_at_viewer male melee_weapon nude red_feathers red_theme semi-anthro simple_background solo standing sword transparent_background weapon wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 27
User: 31h253
Date: August 22, 2012

Test-Subject_217601 said:
You're fucking kidding me.
You made an edit of an edit!
Why would you do that!?

Wet panty fetish.

Rarity is annoyed that this pic was edited too much.

-1

Oops, I didn't know the piss one was an edit too. Sorry.

Cockonut said:
Oops, I didn't know the piss one was an edit too. Sorry.

No worries, Dude. People like to make themselves look smart by being rude. I thought it was a good edit.

DobiesHot said:
No worries, Dude. People like to make themselves look smart by being rude. I thought it was a good edit.

Actually I was just genuinely confused as to why someone would make an edit of an edit. :/

-1

Test-Subject_217601 said:
Actually I was just genuinely confused as to why someone would make an edit of an edit. :/

Really? Because "You're fucking kidding me" doesn't sound confused.