X
News - Jul 22, 2015 (1 month ago)
e621 blue_hair crown duo equine eyes_closed female female/female feral friendship_is_magic hair horn kissing love mammal moon multicolored_hair my_little_pony princess_cadance_(mlp) princess_luna_(mlp) winged_unicorn wings
 

Edit | Respond | Download

Take all of my yes.

i'm not sure how but i know this is incest

I'm sure Shining Armor is getting a HORN from this!

NightLord14 said:
i'm not sure how but i know this is incest

Cadance is Celestia's niece (probably similarly to her "nephew", Blueblood), and Luna is Celestia's sister.

RuBoo said:
Cadance is Celestia's niece (probably similarly to her "nephew", Blueblood), and Luna is Celestia's sister.

i still don't get that, how did luna have not one, but TWO foals?

NightLord14 said:
i still don't get that, how did luna have not one, but TWO foals?

...They're not that closely related. Do a bit of research.

Something about Luna's neck is extremely attractive to me.