News - Apr 14, 2014 (3 days ago)

ALL USERS: Please assign a working e-mail address to your account. It does not have to be your primary or main account, but it does have to be something you have access to on a regular basis.

This is for if you run into an issue where you cannot recall your password, or if it doesn't work for any other reason, you can reset it immediately instead of waiting on an admin to receive your request.

Under no circumstances will an administrator or moderator of e621, an employee of Dragonfruit, or an employee of Bad Dragon ever ask you for your password. If you encounter that situation, contact website management immediately.

X
 

Edit | Respond | Download

Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

11 comments below threshold.

Nice, but real dogs work faster

3D fictional dogs however, are different

Fum
Member
1 year ago

Argorian said:
Nice, but real dogs work faster

Don't worry. There are much faster sections in it as well. Unfortunately, each file requires a person with flash knowledge to edit it and make the loop work.

Kammie said:
Actually real dogs won't willingly hop on and take awhile to do so because they don't recognize humans as mates and as they mate with a human they will constantly move off because they are not used to it and have to be forced to stay in place.

nice biased opinion, but that isnt true :\

Vestakyrie said:
nice biased opinion, but that isnt true :\

Dogs even keep hopping off other dogs.
So yes, Kammie got it wrong.

Arcanine09 said:
And who made you the expert on dog psychology and behavior? Do you have a Ph.D in Zoology, Biology perhaps?

Well I don't know about Vestakyrie, but personal experience made me an expert. Dogs can be trained to do this with humans quite well, but for general purposes, Arcanine09 is right.

Fum
Member
1 year ago

Kammie said:
Actually real dogs won't willingly hop on and take awhile to do so because they don't recognize humans as mates

I've seen dogs screwing all sorts of pillows, plushes, cats etc. Give them an immobile object and as long as they are horny, they don't give a damn.

P.S.
There's a girl forced to get raped by a dog in the flash video, and your main objection is the dog is getting hurt? I love furries.

Kammie said:
and that is animal abuse

There we go again! You can look a similar bullshit discussion up at the very beginning of my comment log, if you want. Saves time.

needs a cumshot

Kammie said:
You know it's funny how people take you seriously on a porno flash comment. Thanks for the entertainment guys. Appreciate it. Boredom averted. Now off to hang with friends.

"Now off to hang out with friends"? Lol. It seems you're butthurt. Pulling out the "I have friends" card. And not to mention the "Thanks for the entertainment" card. Hey, you can pass this off and claim you were trolling [in a way you did, so no point avoiding that], but it's obvious that's not the case. So what if they made you feel embarressed? So what if they upset you? Why try to be "cool" and post a comment like that? Know what'd made you seem better? By not even posting another comment. I haven't been on this site in so long. Though, I see comments like this on youtube, and other sites alot. :c It's sad. [Sorry if this comment bothers any other people, by the by.]

0

Kammie said:
I'm not upset so you just wasted your time with that comment.

There he goes again, spoutin off BS.

I guess that "I have friends" wasn't serious either. Unless you're the kind of person who looks at furry porn, keeps refreshing to see if someone said anything about you're comment (serious or not), goes to off to hang with friends for 2 hours, then back on furry porn to see what people said while you were gone. That wasn't the end of the discussion. And you don't want it to be. Trolling or not, it's clear your life revolves around this furry porn site.

Holy hell I've never seen anyone ramble on for so long about things unrelated to a post for so long before. It'd be nice if when people said things like "end of discussion" they meant it, instead of making a million more comments afterwords.

Must be opposite day!

Hot flash though, regardless. Sound is a bit jarring, but certainly not the worst I've heard, good job!

First, isn't there supposed be some kind of controls? nothing seems to happen when I click or hit arrows. And wow... the gay flame war that pops up over the stupidest shit ever. It's a animation, if beastiality isn't your thing just shutup and go away, leave if for rest of to fap to. :P

RIGHT CLICK FOR ADDITIONAL OPTIONS :D

Kammie said:
I was at wal-mart which isn't that far away. If you would like to know, we are making rice-balls one of these days for the holiday. Eee! I'm very excited for it. For some reason I'm not that excited about Christmas though...I feel old lulz

And now you just continued after declaring its end.

To make it simple: your attempts at social surrogating for your initial nonsense are ineffective by principle. They claims you make refute themselves by virtue of being made at all. I advice leaving this lie as quickly as possible. You are continuously making it worse.

Zorse
Member
1 year ago

All des comments, its a damn computerized dog, whoop whoop, and not all that show something good.

All these "likes" and nobody adds the damn rape tag. I love this artist, I really do, but I don't like this.

Ko-san said:
All these "likes" and nobody adds the damn rape tag. I love this artist, I really do, but I don't like this.

Who says its rape?? That's something I'll never really understand about people. Ok she has a collar on with a leash. how does that instantly make it 'rape'? I'd say bondage is more likely.

unless you're talking about the fact that its a dog fucking a girl, in which case again, I'll never understand that. If the dog didn't want to fuck the girl, he wouldn't get hard and wouldn't be fucking her.. You can't consider something rape if its done willingly.

Stop arguing, children.
Fuck.

HikariNoKitsune said:
Who says its rape?? That's something I'll never really understand about people. Ok she has a collar on with a leash. how does that instantly make it 'rape'? I'd say bondage is more likely.

The rest of the source shows quite clearly that the girl is unwilling to participate, so there's that. :)

Fum
Member
1 year ago

Ko-san said:
All these "likes" and nobody adds the damn rape tag. I love this artist, I really do, but I don't like this.

It is indeed rape, but I did not tag it as such when submitting simply because of the way E621 tags are supposed to work. That is, tags are for things shown in the image, not known from external sources.
You can't really tell if it's BDSM play or rape from this clip.

PataponCharibasa said:
"Now off to hang out with friends"? Lol. It seems you're butthurt. Pulling out the "I have friends" card. And not to mention the "Thanks for the entertainment" card. Hey, you can pass this off and claim you were trolling [in a way you did, so no point avoiding that], but it's obvious that's not the case. So what if they made you feel embarressed? So what if they upset you? Why try to be "cool" and post a comment like that? Know what'd made you seem better? By not even posting another comment. I haven't been on this site in so long. Though, I see comments like this on youtube, and other sites alot. :c It's sad. [Sorry if this comment bothers any other people, by the by.]

this argument soooo killed my boner.... thats whats really sad, sniff...

kam
Member
1 year ago

anyone got a link to a free one?

It has "cum" tag......BUT THERE IS NO CUM

TheHuskyK9 said:
It has "cum" tag......BUT THERE IS NO CUM

i think its refering it to the cum inside of her, you can see it in the cam

<3333

That looks like it hurts

It would appear that the game isn't function right as this is only one of several scenes. I have been trying to get the launcher of the full version that I downloaded a while ago to work. Though even if I get it to work I won't be able to upload it here as the launcher is a .exe

...Hm... I thought I had the full version of this, but I don't recall this scene x.x

Meow
Member
1 year ago

just waw, the way i d like to be breeded too. really smexy *purr*

cellidor said:
Holy hell I've never seen anyone ramble on for so long about things unrelated to a post for so long before. It'd be nice if when people said things like "end of discussion" they meant it, instead of making a million more comments afterwords.

Must be opposite day!

Hot flash though, regardless. Sound is a bit jarring, but certainly not the worst I've heard, good job!

"A Million More Comments"... Seems as if you might of exaggerated a tad...

this is a young girl, so i fixed the tags.

Imaderule34 said:
this argument soooo killed my boner.... thats whats really sad, sniff...

Why were you having a boner whilst reading the comments..?

And for anyone interested in downloading this, it's part of a seris called "A record of a bestiality princess..." The more you Know...

shayetheawsome said:

Why were you having a boner whilst reading the comments..?

...

shayetheawsome said:
And for anyone interested in downloading this, it's part of a seris called "A record of a bestiality princess..." The more you Know...

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE041728.html

Story:
Sakuragi Utaha is a girl raised to be on the straight and narrow by her wealthy family. But then after they lose their fortune she ends up selling her body to the adult video industry.
Shaking off her overpowering feelings of despair she looks for a photo shoot, but something about the studio she ended up at seems strange...

Genre :
Girl Uniform Rape Restraint Bestiality Virgin Female

The cloth looks really good. :)

Imaderule34 said:
...

XD