News - Apr 14, 2014 (8 days ago)

ALL USERS: Please assign a working e-mail address to your account. It does not have to be your primary or main account, but it does have to be something you have access to on a regular basis.

This is for if you run into an issue where you cannot recall your password, or if it doesn't work for any other reason, you can reset it immediately instead of waiting on an admin to receive your request.

Under no circumstances will an administrator or moderator of e621, an employee of Dragonfruit, or an employee of Bad Dragon ever ask you for your password. If you encounter that situation, contact website management immediately.

X
e621 2013 angry blue_eyes bracelet breasts brindle caltroplay canine canucklehead cat claire clothing comic comment cyrakhis demon dialog dog dragon english_text fabinella feline female german_shepherd jewelry jykhotl_(species) kejta lady_snakebite lagomorph lisky mammal parody piercing punch rabbit stokerbramwell text wings yellow_dragon
 

Edit | Respond | Download

Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

2 comments below threshold.

You obviously haven't met me.

last 2 frames wont happen in real life... girl tells u that u roll whit it

alekpo said:
last 2 frames wont happen in real life... girl tells u that u roll whit it

Actually if you're an attractive female, none of it might happen. A study showed that when women were approached by an attractive female stranger and propositioned for sex, a large percentage of the women said okay.
But of course, the male strangers were turned down by the majority.

I should so show this to some of my friends, they don't know how to talk on the interwebs.

frame two occurs more often than it should on the internet, but I laughed my ass of at her expression regardless.

I must agree with alokpo, id roll with it!

The problem is, there are far too many people out there who DO talk like this n person. Some people just don't have any class these days.

Acolyte said:
Actually if you're an attractive female, none of it might happen. A study showed that when women were approached by an attractive female stranger and propositioned for sex, a large percentage of the women said okay.
But of course, the male strangers were turned down by the majority.

[citation needed]
It's not that I don't believe you it's just as I always say
"Studies show that 95% of all studies are complete bullshit, including this one"

Walrus said:
[citation needed]
It's not that I don't believe you it's just as I always say
"Studies show that 95% of all studies are complete bullshit, including this one"

here's a portion: http://yesmeansyesblog.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/gender-differences-and-casual-sex-the-new-research/

there's another, somewhere...

If I see somebody doing this in RL, that will happen Ò.Ó

CamKitty said:
Or the artist could stop drawing PORN if it causes so much butthurt lol.

You draw porn, creepy people are not the internet. Deal.

Get upset about creepy comments on your non-porn

Or how about, even when they draw porn, you show respect and not get creepy with your comments like you do in non porn.
Be respectful or GTFO.

Aeshma said:
You're just shouting into the darkness, mang.
He's always been sort of...you know-

Hey kettle, meet pot. I hear he is black lol

Anyone else suddenly hungry?