e621 blue_feathers blush crown cutie_mark digital_media_(artwork) dildo equestria_untamed equine eyes_closed feathered_wings feathers female feral friendship_is_magic hair hi_res hooves horn long_hair mammal my_little_pony open_mouth palcomix penetration princess_luna_(mlp) pussy raised_tail royalty ruins sex_toy solo unknown_artist vaginal vibrator winged_unicorn wings
 

Edit | Respond | Download

... Why does Luna have a beak?

I think more importantly, why would somebody pay for pony porn when the internet is absolutely RIFE with it for free?

1

Digital_Kindness said:
I think more importantly, why would somebody pay for pony porn when the internet is absolutely RIFE with it for free?

especially when the free stuff is higher quality than the stuff they're paying for.

2

Digital_Kindness said:
I think more importantly, why would somebody pay for pony porn when the internet is absolutely RIFE with it for free?

25$ a month...

Why do people PAY for porn, seriously...

yeah well its mobious unleashed/paysite stuff. so i just flagged it after confirming the site was pay2view.

2

Esme_Belles said:
yeah well its mobious unleashed/paysite stuff. so i just flagged it after confirming the site was pay2view.

Some pay to view sites have free sample images though, this may be one of them

D4rk
Member
3 years ago
2013 amplifier black_hair earth_pony equine female feral friendship_is_magic fur grey_fur guitar hair hi_res horse looking_at_viewer mammal marble_pie_(mlp) musical_instrument my_little_pony nude outside playing_music pony ponykillerx purple_eyes solo speaker stage standing

Rating: Safe
Score: 95
User: masterwave
Date: July 03, 2013

some people pay for this?

I guess this is a free sample right?

As someone else said, Luna has a beak...

Why the hell would you pay to see bird-luna?

I can see cat-luna maybe, but bird-luna?

guy444 said:
As someone else said, Luna has a beak...

Why the hell would you pay to see bird-luna?

I can see cat-luna maybe, but bird-luna?

maybe she's transforming into a gryphon Luna? I don't know...

People will pay for anything,

and I mean anything.

not sure how they can charge ppl when they dont own the copyrights for what they are drawing

1

punctualjinx said:
People will pay for anything,

and I mean anything.

someone paid 5K for a slice of toast with jesus on it nothing surprises me

punctualjinx said:
People will pay for anything,

and I mean anything.

The loading screen was enough.

I don't get it, those amazing fan made games, which are free of anything, are being deleted cause of copyright terms. Yet this junk seems to be able to stay on the internet to be payed for O_o

Someone, please explain

Lieutenant_Cupcakes said:
I don't get it, those amazing fan made games, which are free of anything, are being deleted cause of copyright terms. Yet this junk seems to be able to stay on the internet to be payed for O_o

Someone, please explain

thats why I hate palcomix, plus their shit looks ugly, cept their sonic stuff.

Conker said:
Some pay to view sites have free sample images though, this may be one of them

This is the exact reason I approved it. I am waiting on a response from Equestria Untamed regarding if this was free.

Rainbow_Dash said:
This is the exact reason I approved it. I am waiting on a response from Equestria Untamed regarding if this was free.

See what their reaction is, hope they sue e621... then send the message with link to the picture to hasbro XD