X
News - Jun 01, 2015 (1 month ago)
e621 ambiguous_gender eyeless grey_background legendary_pokémon mewtwo muscles nintendo plain_background pokémon raised_tail solo unknown_artist video_games where_is_your_god_now
 

Edit | Respond | Download

I am from the Alien movie

SPACE PIRATE! *blasts it with wave beam*

so that's what mewtwo looks like underneath the hate.....
or did the hate bleed through his soft exterior...

Talhex said:
SPACE PIRATE! *blasts it with wave beam*

YES

What MewTwo would look like if not for being in the plush and child freindly non-nightmare inducing world of Pokemon

I'd tap that...

Oh god what is this i don't even.

Talhex said:
SPACE PIRATE! *blasts it with wave beam*

*goes morph ball and rolls away*

Mewtwo after he finally got tired of all the bullshit and just killed that panzy Ash Ketchup (Yea I spelled it like that on purpose) and blew up Team Rocket, and OMG IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nashizal said:
What MewTwo would look like if not for being in the plush and child freindly non-nightmare inducing world of Pokemon

This explains why it hides in a cave attacking anything that comes up to it.

Xerolsis said:
Mewtwo after he finally got tired of all the bullshit and just killed that panzy Ash Ketchup (Yea I spelled it like that on purpose) and blew up Team Rocket, and OMG IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop spouting memes and acting like an idiot. It just makes you and everyone near you look bad. Please.

You aren't even using that meme right.

I DEMAND SAUCE!

Xerolsis said:
Mewtwo after he finally got tired of all the bullshit and just killed that panzy Ash Ketchup (Yea I spelled it like that on purpose) and blew up Team Rocket, and OMG IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make me sad.

MewTwo mated with an Alien and this is their child. Makes me sorta sad but happy.

Xerolsis said:
Mewtwo after he finally got tired of all the bullshit and just killed that panzy Ash Ketchup (Yea I spelled it like that on purpose) and blew up Team Rocket, and OMG IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but Vegeta I wanted to play with him and....VEGETA LOOK it's a pokemon

maewolf said:
MewTwo mated with an Alien and this is their child.

That's what I was thinking.