X
News - May 01, 2015 (3 days ago)
Upgrade successful!

Please report any strange things in the Bug report thread and thank you for your patience.
Also, do give us some performance feedback, we'd like to know if we got our money's worth out of those sweet new CPUs.

April 3: The tag script source bug has been fixed, feel free to tag script away!

Want to advertise on e621? Click here!

e621 animated anthro canine chaotic female fox green_eyes hood kinnianne loop mammal solo spinning standing unknown_artist
 

Edit | Respond | Download

2 comments below threshold.

Hmm...

WAZZUUP

"I believe I can fly!"

wtf

And NOW!!! If you look here, I present my greatest invention! The ASS FAN!!!

WELL WELL Someone looks happy.

is this actually from something? and if it is I MUST KNOW!! because for some reason I want to watch it....

Qev
Member
4 years ago

@lorddrakefox: it's from another awful collectors-card-game-spawned animated TV series called Chaotic.

Judging by the tags, I'd say its from Chaotic.

chaotic is terrible but it's stuffed to the gills with furry bait.

IT SPINS!

blargflarg said:
chaotic is terrible but it's stuffed to the gills with furry bait.

Yeah that sums it up.

you can never be a good of fox as Tails, Never.

now all we need is good Chaotic furry porn

blargflarg said:
chaotic is terrible but it's stuffed to the gills with furry bait.

huh? what are you talking about? there's very few furry characters in the show most of the time its wizards, ogres, gargoyles, and demons. plus some times anthro lizards (medpedians)

Nightmare-Fox said:
huh? what are you talking about? there's very few furry characters in the show most of the time its wizards, ogres, gargoyles, and demons. plus some times anthro lizards (medpedians)

theres a tigeress and a lot of others but the "furry" community is called furry cause thats the major parts when it was started but theres a fair share of reptilian furries

I always that episode for that moment alown.

That's how all furries would react if they turned into a furry with a tail.

Note: Tail - You're doing it wrong.

lorddrakefox said:
is this actually from something? and if it is I MUST KNOW!! because for some reason I want to watch it....

It is from chaotic

I loled