News - Apr 14, 2014 (4 days ago)

ALL USERS: Please assign a working e-mail address to your account. It does not have to be your primary or main account, but it does have to be something you have access to on a regular basis.

This is for if you run into an issue where you cannot recall your password, or if it doesn't work for any other reason, you can reset it immediately instead of waiting on an admin to receive your request.

Under no circumstances will an administrator or moderator of e621, an employee of Dragonfruit, or an employee of Bad Dragon ever ask you for your password. If you encounter that situation, contact website management immediately.

X
e621 cum cum_pool eevee eeveelution eyes_closed feral forced hatiimiga luna nintendo pokémon rape red_eyes tears tree umbreon video_games wood
 

Edit | Respond | Download

Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

2 comments below threshold.

Cute! :3

BranislavDJ said:
Cute! :3

This is rape ಠ_ಠ

BigFurryDoom said:
This is rape ಠ_ಠ

LOL

BigFurryDoom said:
This is rape ಠ_ಠ

Sure, Cute Rape!

well it originally came from wild critters. it isnt rape at all if you read the story. lawl. poor luna mew.

It is rape, she just gets into it after a while iirc.

BigFurryDoom said:
This is rape ಠ_ಠ

even if its rape, some of us like fapping to it, or even staring, oh wait, i think thats mainly me x.x meep

fallen_tiger said:
what is the name of the story?

The name of the pool in the WildCritters is "Eveelution Solution"

BigFurryDoom said:
This is rape ಠ_ಠ

Well thats part of what umbreon is known for.

maycol said:
The name of the pool in the WildCritters is "Eveelution Solution"

thanks for that man , i kept hearing hints about a story and bg on this luna character from comments on here but now i got to read some more info on it from that site :3
just too bad it wasn't a whole lot more of an explanation >_> ......

BigFurryDoom said:
This is rape ಠ_ಠ

Good job!

Luna continued to struggle, bucking her hips. 'He's... tying me!' She wasn't quite sure if it was in terror or anticipation. She let out a weak "Vee~" as the pressure against her entranced continued to increase far too slowly for her tastes. 'Please... don't let him... no... just... a little more--' She braced herself against the cold rock of the tunnel, cursing herself as she prepared herself to give her rapist better access.

Red eyes widened a bit in surprise as he felt the female shift underneath him, raising her rump and spreading her legs even farther apart than he had pried them before. He already had made his decision, but he knew an invitation when he saw it and wasted no time in giving her a response. Luna yiped as she felt the Umbreon double his efforts, almost lifting her hind legs off the ground as he slammed his cock into her again and again, each thrust just short of tying her, bulb forcing against her and demanding entrance. "Don't worry," Umbreon grunted in her ear, "You'll have it soon enough."

I wish this little story was longer -_-

UnknownSerenity said:
Luna continued to struggle, bucking her hips. 'He's... tying me!' She wasn't quite sure if it was in terror or anticipation. She let out a weak "Vee~" as the pressure against her entranced continued to increase far too slowly for her tastes. 'Please... don't let him... no... just... a little more--' She braced herself against the cold rock of the tunnel, cursing herself as she prepared herself to give her rapist better access.

Red eyes widened a bit in surprise as he felt the female shift underneath him, raising her rump and spreading her legs even farther apart than he had pried them before. He already had made his decision, but he knew an invitation when he saw it and wasted no time in giving her a response. Luna yiped as she felt the Umbreon double his efforts, almost lifting her hind legs off the ground as he slammed his cock into her again and again, each thrust just short of tying her, bulb forcing against her and demanding entrance. "Don't worry," Umbreon grunted in her ear, "You'll have it soon enough."

I wish this little story was longer -_-

Me, too. The picture is well-drawn, though.

UnknownSerenity said:
Luna continued to struggle, bucking her hips. 'He's... tying me!' She wasn't quite sure if it was in terror or anticipation. She let out a weak "Vee~" as the pressure against her entranced continued to increase far too slowly for her tastes. 'Please... don't let him... no... just... a little more--' She braced herself against the cold rock of the tunnel, cursing herself as she prepared herself to give her rapist better access.

Red eyes widened a bit in surprise as he felt the female shift underneath him, raising her rump and spreading her legs even farther apart than he had pried them before. He already had made his decision, but he knew an invitation when he saw it and wasted no time in giving her a response. Luna yiped as she felt the Umbreon double his efforts, almost lifting her hind legs off the ground as he slammed his cock into her again and again, each thrust just short of tying her, bulb forcing against her and demanding entrance. "Don't worry," Umbreon grunted in her ear, "You'll have it soon enough."

I wish this little story was longer -_-

thx it helped alot... P.S. how do u set a profile pic????

BloodLucario said:
thx it helped alot... P.S. how do u set a profile pic????

settings

ippiki_ookami said:
settings

thx