▼ Description

Well, it's finally here, a new updated version to Lusty Labyrinth. This version adds 3 new monsters, one new dungeon type as well as rebalancing early portions of the game to make them less grindy.

Once again, a huge thanks to caesarcub without whom this game would not have been possible. I would greatly recommend you guys check out his profile since he has a lot of other sex games availble.

And finally, I know the game has a lot of bugs, and I apologize for that but the fact is that if I wasn't releasing it right now, this new version probably wouldn't have seen the light of day. caesarcub gracefully provided new monster sprites for me to integrate, so he's the entire reason why there's an update in the first place.

Thank you, and please enjoy Lusty Labyrinth: Infinite!

Download

Wow, I found and played the other versions of these games a long time ago, didn't even know it still existed.

Im so terrible at this game.

1

InsaneERROR said:
Im so terrible at this game.

It isn't you, its the game.
It's a poorly balanced game. It's all random chance. Your best choice is to just maximize yourself in one option & in health, then only pick that option and hope you roll well.

6

waffleconecake said:
It isn't you, its the game.
It's a poorly balanced game. It's all random chance. Your best choice is to just maximize yourself in one option & in health, then only pick that option and hope you roll well.

Wrong. If I remember correctly, each different variation of the monsters had a specific way they did things. Or they had a preference to certain attacks. So its not completely random chance, you just have to pay attention.

8

Anything luck based in games tends to piss me off the most about them... I'm sure if I ever went to Vegas the entire state of Nevada would be burned down overnight.

-1

Way too luck base. No RPG should ever have a rock paper scissor system with RNG to it.

-1

Kind of wish after beating a certain number of a type of enemy. you could then play as that enemy.

Kain241 said:
Wrong. If I remember correctly, each different variation of the monsters had a specific way they did things. Or they had a preference to certain attacks. So its not completely random chance, you just have to pay attention.

This guy is right. They still are random, but the randomness is biased.

1

Will the female version be updated too ?

-4

It's funny how seriously people are taking this.

9

Is there a gallery of all the artwork around?

1

CircusCalculator said:
It's funny how seriously people are taking this.

I don't care if your game is a porn game.

It's a game before it's porn - being porn does not rectify it being mediocre.

why is it required that my character have man tits and a pot belly???

-3

Actually beat this game out of boredom. I don't know what luck does, I don't know what stamina does, but all you need to do is dump all your skills into one of the three main stats and you're gucci.

Kain241 said:
Wrong. If I remember correctly, each different variation of the monsters had a specific way they did things. Or they had a preference to certain attacks. So its not completely random chance, you just have to pay attention.

Yeah it seems like there is some semblance of a pattern, but it is still ultimately pretty random. For instance, the pink orcs seem to like using ass a lot and the grey ones like using cock, but they'll still totally use the other "attacks." Best way to win seems to be to focus on one or two attacks and get your Stamina and Vigor up a lot. Also, when you level up you can up more than stats, you can get random skills or a bonus to inventory space or (the best one) equipment slots.

EightyNine said:
I don't care if your game is a porn game.

It's a game before it's porn - being porn does not rectify it being mediocre.

Have you played many porn games, lol? You're not going to find any that even approach the level of gameplay from mainstream games...people play porn games for the porn, not the game. Or at least 99% of people do.

Moonlit_Wolf said:
Have you played many porn games, lol? You're not going to find any that even approach the level of gameplay from mainstream games...people play porn games for the porn, not the game. Or at least 99% of people do.

Oh, oh wow.
That may be...the single stupidest argument for something said yet.

"Oh, it's porn, it doesn't have to be good because it doesn't match a mainstream title." What are you even using 'mainstream' to imply? A modern, AAA release? Because that's retarded.

It's a porn flash game. Good games exist that are also porn.
This, this is just a repetitive waste of my time to see 12 total stills nth numbers of stillframes of mediocre porn with gross high-fantasy races.

-6

PinkHusky said:
This guy is right. They still are random, but the randomness is biased.

Yeah,for example,in the female version,the Dragon only uses Mouth and Ass,if I remember right.

1

Rougetenjoname said:
Way too luck base. No RPG should ever have a rock paper scissor system with RNG to it.

>No RPG should use RNG
>Using a Pokemon ID image

6

Rougetenjoname said:
Way too luck base. No RPG should ever have a rock paper scissor system with RNG to it.

Oh, so you want an RPG that has no RNG? Okay. Download Cheat Engine. Boot it up. Choose the process for the game you're playing. Activate Derandomizer. Boom. You are now playing a game without RNG. Now play through that game for maybe 5 hours, and THEN come back to me and complain about RNG. I fucking dare you.

Games rely on RNG.

-3

Guys? How do i save Game???

I really hope the female version gets a bit more love too. I get it was probably made as a secondary game, but only 3 enemies with different color coordination? It could be just as good as this game.

EightyNine said:
Oh, oh wow.
That may be...the single stupidest argument for something said yet.

"Oh, it's porn, it doesn't have to be good because it doesn't match a mainstream title." What are you even using 'mainstream' to imply? A modern, AAA release? Because that's retarded.

That is not the point I was making. My point was that people tend to find porn games when they are looking for porn, not when they are looking for games to play. So their priority is "good porn" not "good gameplay," which is reflected in the design goals for said games. It's not a justification, simply an explanation. That is to say, no one says "I'm going to make a good game and tack some porn onto it," they say "I'm going to make some good porn rolled up into a game." There exist rare cases that might be considered an exception (like Mass Effect/Dragon Age, or Witcher 3, which have some aspects that are debatably softcore porn), but in general the market for porn games is horny people, not gamers.

But by all means, call me stupid while you rant about how things aren't how you want them to be.

1

Moonlit_Wolf said:
[snip]

It's also not good porn, either, as stated in the original response.
But do continuing trying out that passive-aggression.

Lolicon34 said:
why is it required that my character have man tits and a pot belly???

While I don't agree with the wording, I agree with the statement. It's unfair that we're forcibly given a body type for our main character that we might not like.

-2

Why are people argue over porn game?

Just do play game! Is the porn and the game! Why no happy?

2

DarkMasterX said:
While I don't agree with the wording, I agree with the statement. It's unfair that we're forcibly given a body type for our main character that we might not like.

You know i find this kinda funny seeing as almost every single game has a character with a defined physical form. relatively few games actually let you change your physical body features.

I wonder if this game would have been better if the enemies like.. telegraphed kind of either what move they were going to make, or wich move they were assuming you was about to take.

You don't lose anything for being defeated in this game so why get mad?
The most that makes me mad about this is this odd glitch that screws up your inventory when you close this game and come back to it. and kinda the flickering dragon enemies.