Copyright: big hero 6
Big Hero 6 is a 3D computer-animated feature film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Studios in October 2014. This marked the first superhero film in the Disney Animated Canon and the 54th animated title for the studio. The film and characters within were inspired by the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name. The film's success led to a traditionally-animated TV series that debuted in 2017 titled Big Hero 6: The Series, which is helmed by the guys behind Kim Possible.
- Baymax – The robotic co-protagonist of the film. Baymax was created by Hiro Hamada's older brother, Tadashi Hamada to serve as a personal care assistant in the medical field.
- Hiro Hamada – Protagonist of the film. A 14-year-old prodigy with less than grand aspirations. A visit to his brother's school changes that and inspires him to apply his genius in a new direction and achieve greatness.
- Honey Lemon – A colleague of Tadashi Hamada who specializes in chemical engineering and materials science.
- Gogo Tomago – A colleague of Tadashi Hamada who specializes in mechanical engineering, especially in the arena of kinesiology and cycling.
- Wasabi – A colleague of Tadashi Hamada who specializes in laser cutting technology.