An elongated flexible organ present in animals, especially invertebrates. Usually, tentacles are used for feeding, feeling, and grasping. Anatomically, they work like other muscular hydrostats (such as the tongue).
For tagging purposes, this applies to both attached tentacles and off-screen tentacles. Tentacles should not be counted as a character unless they are attached to a visible character such as an octopus or a tentacle monster. Plant-based tentacles, especially those attached to a flora_fauna character, are usually also vines.
To summarize, a solo character having sex with off-screen tentacles should almost never be tagged with:
- Bestiality or interspecies
- Duo - use solo instead
- Straight, gay, lesbian, or bisexual
- Tentacle anatomy
- crotch_tentacles - When the genitalia is replaced by tentacles.
- tentacle_hair - Hair that is literally made out of tentacles.
- tentacle_cilia - When a tentacle appendage ends in a mass of other, smaller, shorter tentacles
- tentacle_maw - A tentacle with triangular petals on the end of it, which looks like a starfish or flower when opened.
- tentacle_mouth - A tentacle with a regular mouth-like opening on the end of a tentacle.
- penis_tentacles - Tentacles that are shaped like penises.
- tentacle_pussy - A tentacle that is shaped more/less like a pussy.
- tentacle_tongue - A tentacle for a tongue.
- translucent_tentacles - Semi-transparent tentacles.
- Tentacle actions
- consentacles - A tentacle interacting with a consented character.
- tentacle_grab - When a tentacle is being grabbed by a character.
- tentacle_in_mouth - When a tentacle is orally penetrating a character.
- imminent_tentacle_rape - The idea or suspicion that tentacle rape is about to occur.
- tentacle_rape - Self-explanatory; a character being raped by tentacles.
- tentacle_sex - Sex involving tentacles.