General: yellow fur
A character or animal, that has its body covered in fur that is the color yellow, or sections of the fur that is dyed yellow. (can be light or darker shades of yellow)
- body - A fallback for when the body texture is difficult to decipher.
- feathers - A complex texture, seen in birds, and most gryphons. Often applied to wings of such species.
- fur - A furry texture, seen in most mammals. Even a single tuft will influence this.
- scales - A squamous texture, seen in reptiles, scalies, and most dragons.
- skin - A smooth texture, seen in humans, dolphins, and amphibians.
ANIM ↑10 ♥29 C4 PU ↑8 ♥11 C0 ↑3 ♥22 C0 U ↑15 ♥37 C2 C ↑3 ♥52 C0 ↑6 ♥67 C1 ↑5 ♥92 C2 ↑1 ♥35 C0 ↑2 ♥56 C0 ↑6 ♥4 C2