Note that the following descriptions below for the anthrofied tag only applies towards actual copyrighted (franchise) characters and species, not your regular anthropomorphic furry. Those should just be tagged anthro.
Anthrofying feral characters
- Erect posture (standing on two legs),
- Humanoid breasts,
- Hands (or feet) in place of hooves, paws, and wings (or talons).
Anthrofying anthro characters
Characters that are normally already considered anthro--or semi-anthro, to be more accurate--may still be included, but only if they are drawn in a manner that's considerably more human-like (still) than usual.
Think overall body proportions (this is especially noticeable for characters with a chibi-like build) as well as things like gaining plantigrade feet in place of digitigrade, humanoid hands instead of paws, wearing clothing, etc.
Where exactly to draw the line for each character may be a bit subjective and based on intuition, as well as how humanoid they already appear in basic form, but perhaps these examples below will help you get the general idea:
Not to be confused with
- furrification - non-furry characters and people depicted as furries
- humanized - non-human characters depicted as humans
- humanoidized - non-humanoids depicted as humanoids